Jos - You just lost your free hit...

1 minute ago, WatfordOwl said:

CC plays consistently same 11 - gets slated.

CC doesn't play youngsters - gets slated.

Jos plays youngsters - gets slated.

Jos rotates players - gets slated.

Different managers have different approaches week in week out to suit the needs of the team - isn't that what a manager does? Manage?

Makes no odds what any of us think is the right and wrong team selection, he's the one that's being entrusted with picking the team - let him get on with it.

I’ve seen one outfield youth player look the business.

Sean Clare.

Where was he?

19 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

Doesn’t matter if we score.

The fact we’re up against it relying on a late goal against this Millwall side is ridiculous.

Literally a hilarious team selection.

4 on form players. 

Reach

Pudil

Joao

Nuhiu

’you come and sit here with me, lads’

Like you say, this is his free hit, but he can't be pulling a stunt like this again.

I know it'll pass, it always does, but I'm f*cking seething about this.

1 minute ago, McRightSide said:

I’ve seen one outfield youth player look the business.

Sean Clare.

Where was he?

How?

We were one up without what could be considered as a recognised striker on the pitch, away from home, at a place where they've lost 3 games all season.

Can you tell me as fact that playing a different side would have reaped anything better at that point?

8 minutes ago, CLswfc said:

Scratched record springs to mind. Another one who cant wait to start wielding the big stick. Let it go pal, Carlos is history and yes your right he as gone after leaving his legacy behind.

Hahahaha you literally don't know me at all. I defend EVERY manager until the final day. Never once have I called for a manager to be sacked. 

I surprised @owlstalk hasn't put you right there... Oh, sorry, you're having a go at me so @owlstalk will probably be PM'ing you now telling you to carry on. Hence the positive rep point he gave you for your post. 

No consistency on this website anymore, shambles

1 minute ago, ramone said:

Hahahaha you literally don't know me at all. I defend EVERY manager until the final day. Never once have I called for a manager to be sacked. 

I surprised @owlstalk hasn't put you right there... Oh, sorry, you're having a go at me so @owlstalk will probably be PM'ing you now telling you to carry on. Hence the positive rep point he gave you for your post. 

No consistency on this website anymore, shambles

Discuss the topic not the posters

Always been the mantra on here and always will be

Consistency see

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, McRightSide said:

Not really. 

I called his team selection hilarous before kick off

Awesome, confusing and hilarious.

Yes then went quiet until we were behind . 

Man City got beat last night did you "call that as well "  ?

5 minutes ago, WatfordOwl said:

How?

We were one up without what could be considered as a recognised striker on the pitch, away from home, at a place where they've lost 3 games all season.

Can you tell me as fact that playing a different side would have reaped anything better at that point?

Given that we spawned a goal in the first half and spent the rest of it under pressure.

Consistently looked like we would concede whilst threatening nothing

And then all of a sudden looked threatening when Joao, Reach and Nuhiu were playing...then yes, I think we'd have done better with a different side.

Don't you? Or do you think we got the best result that we were capable of getting?

Jos has been brought in to do a specific job. Instill some discipline, keep us up, and organise us.

Quiet confident he has done that, and will do that. It’s the what happens next that is the big question.

Would not surprise me at all if he only signed a contract until the end of the season, with an agreement to have look at things again.

1 minute ago, WatfordOwl said:

I still don't get it...........

Other than, in your opinion you feel Sean Clare should have played tonight.

Yes you do.

Plays great against Swansea. Plays great for Gillingham. Gets dropped for a kid who can't get in the Port Vale side and is clearly out of his depth.

33 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

Doesn’t matter if we score.

The fact we’re up against it relying on a late goal against this Millwall side is ridiculous.

Literally a hilarious team selection.

4 on form players. 

Reach

Pudil

Joao

Nuhiu

’you come and sit here with me, lads’

Who was our MOM tonight (assuming we had one) cos he won't be playing Saturday

9 minutes ago, sMacLean said:

Other teams at the bottom lost, still in the cup. Experimental line up, with a few of the better players in he'd have got away with it.

Expect plenty of experimental sides between now and May.

Not emotional. Not clapping. Not negging. Tonight showed a complete lack of football logic. 

To win a football match you have to score more goals than your opponent. To score more goals than your opponent you have to negate their threat and carry a threat yourself. 

How does leaving out Pudl (best recent) defender and Reach (effective in both final thirds) negate Millwall’s threat? 

How does leaving out João and Nuhiu help us carry a threat?

What is the logical reason for playing a 3-7-0 formation against a team with 10 defeats this season and a goal difference of +3? Hardly Barcelona. 

Not interested in pro or anti Carlos. Not interested in pro or anti Jos. Players are not tired as all have been rotated recently. Not about youth because Thorniley and Stobbs started.

TONIGHT MAKES NO SENSE

• Like 1