FA Cup Replays on TV

Watch City draw with Wigan now to stop us being live on TV!

Even if they do, you'd think that our game would be more intriguing than the big boys seeing how many they beat the league one teams at home by, but the TV companies these days seem to favour showing the big teams regardless of the actual appeal of the tie to a neutral.  

If City win, I think Spurs drawing actually makes it more likely that we'd be on the BBC,  I think BT Sport get the first pick for a replay in this round. 

If it's just the two replays,  looks like ours will def be on the Tuesday anyway regardless of which channel show it. Spurs are playing on that Monday live on Sky so they'll have to play their replay on the Wednesday.  No chance of them shifting to the Thursday either as Arsenal are at home to Man City that night. 

4 minutes ago, alanharper said:

If it's just the two replays,  looks like ours will def be on the Tuesday anyway regardless of which channel show it. Spurs are playing on that Monday live on Sky so they'll have to play their replay on the Wednesday.  No chance of them shifting to the Thursday either as Arsenal are at home to Man City that night. 

48 hours between games?

b-b-but how?? 

Edited by RUMBELOWS91

1 minute ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

48 hours between games?

b-b-but how?? 

11 changes for Rochdale at home.  They can easily do it with that squad. They could even play it the day after their league game! Unless they change the Monday game,  unlikely I'd have thought with it being on Sky, they'll have no choice. 

PL footballers are too soft today anyway,  I remember us playing on the Saturday and then twice against Everton in the cup on the Monday and Wednesday without resting anybody. 

• Like 1