Season ticket campaign about to start

1 hour ago, Mr. Tom said:

Puts it all into perspective really, doesn’t it?

In my head, I’d love Wednesday to be a massively successful club. Some days I almost convince myself that their ‘success’ is what matters to me in football terms.

But deep down, i couldn’t give a hoot as long as I get to keep going with my dad as long as possible. Hopefully with kids of my own one day. That’s all any of it is about really, isn’t it?

Good post.

That's how I started, going to games with my dad (RIP). Now its my turn to take my son along and we both love it (even if the football hasn't been as good this year). 

• Like 1

All depends what Division we're in. If Chansiri thinks I'm going to pay anything like this season's prices if we're in League 1, he needs to put the crack pipe down.

Hard as it would be to accept, I would renew with a small increase in price for next season as long as we remain in this league.

And for a man who is supposed to be superstitious, you would think Chansiri would have seen for himself that the move away from stripes hasn't gone well.

3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

On the official club Facebook page there is an appeal for fans to post photos of themselves at games and say why they love their season tickets/going to games

Looks like the season ticket campaign is about to begin

We should be able to find out the direction of the club with the announcement of the prices 

Personally Im ok with a team made up of developing the young players and giving them the opportunity to come through the ranks.

On a personal note this is also the first time I’d be able to get season tickets for my daughters to come as the recent affordable cup games have led to them falling in love with the club, so if the price is affordable I will be immediately ordering four 

(plus my youngest is insisting I get her a programme subscription next season too)

The only other catch with my youngest is that Nuhiu is there to cheer on as he is her new hero

lol

Anyway hopefully we will get the prices soon and then people can see what direction we are heading in re players 

I honestly can't believe people are ok with this after the awful season we have had!

We'd be relegation candidates every season!

Guest Bulgaria

Season tickets to remain the same, but POTG prices reduced a little. Stripes back for next season and the chairman will be in the good books again.

There we go.

Its that simple.

Guest Bulgaria
28 minutes ago, OneDavidHirst said:

And for a man who is supposed to be superstitious, you would think Chansiri would have seen for himself that the move away from stripes hasn't gone well

Understatement of the year is that. 

Edited by Bulgaria

Might post one up of me and the kids in threadbare clothes with our packed lunch of a dried slice of bread and some mouldy cheese

"We do all this because we love SWFC so much" 

It would be nice if we only had one new shirt in a season not 3, at £40-50 for the shirt then if for kids they want the shorts and socks it is a very dear do.

If I was running the club this would be my pricing plan for 2018/19:-

All season tickets priced at £25 a game or £575 for the season, a half year season ticket of £300, a Saturdays match season ticket for x amount and a midweek matches season ticket for those fans that cannot make every game. I would also do a 6 pack match package for say £180 (not including the Steel City Derby) where you get free entry to the Wednesday tap. Concession priced at £15 a game or £345 a season. 

Match day tickets have a category A which is most games at £30, Category B £33 which is big local derby (Sheff Utd, Leeds, Hull), Category C £40 for play off games, one off cup games. Pay on the day Concession prices at £20 for kids and OAP for everywhere 

A new home shirt in the famous blue and white strips priced at £49 a shirt but you get a £10 discount if purchased with your season ticket before the start of the season.

Corporate box priced at £20,000 + vat or you can purchase then a game by game price of £1,200 packages can be tailored to the needs of your business, any business paying for the match day sponsorship as well get to present the football at the start of the game.

Wow have you got nothing positive to say Owlstalk? This next season the club will need us more than ever for our push into the league one play-offs and for that us fans need to play our part. We won’t get the riches of the championship down in that league and so the onus is on us as fans to pay more than championship clubs to make up for that shortfall.

It’s imperative that we take up season tickets at around £900 per head which should be enough to give us silky smooth, fast paced attacking football and allow us to sign well established championship pro’s in their late 20’s/early 30’s.

If we don’t pay our way then Lord Chansiri will have to buy rubbish players from the conference and we’ll probably go down, do you want that Owls fans? Do you want to destroy your club? Oh and shirts are £60 and it’s my own brand so I get even more of your money enjoy. 

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, james o connor said:

Wont be renewing at this years rate, as we are probsbly the worsr value for money club in history. This season has been a disaster . Keep the prices high i cant see more than 14k at best renewing

It’ll be just Daveyboy and Finlux Cup left if he keeps upping the prices, they’ll then have to resort to abusing each other across the stands for not being Wednesday enough or not clapping a back pass at the correct pitch or summat.

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Mr. Tom said:

An apology? Crikey.

Reality is that nobody makes us take an interest in Wednesday, and nobody owes us anything in return. We freely choose to invest our money and time in our hobby and passion because we want to. It’s its own reward (see above posts on family and stuff), even if it feels more like a punishment sometimes.

lol

If we don’t want to, we can stop whenever we like. Although we’re hopeless addicts, let’s face it.

It’s all a very bizarre quirk of human nature. I’m trying to think of a non-football comparison that works but I can’t.

Crack

• Haha 1