Season ticket campaign about to start

On the official club Facebook page there is an appeal for fans to post photos of themselves at games and say why they love their season tickets/going to games

Looks like the season ticket campaign is about to begin

We should be able to find out the direction of the club with the announcement of the prices 

Personally Im ok with a team made up of developing the young players and giving them the opportunity to come through the ranks.

On a personal note this is also the first time I’d be able to get season tickets for my daughters to come as the recent affordable cup games have led to them falling in love with the club, so if the price is affordable I will be immediately ordering four 

(plus my youngest is insisting I get her a programme subscription next season too)

The only other catch with my youngest is that Nuhiu is there to cheer on as he is her new hero

lol

Anyway hopefully we will get the prices soon and then people can see what direction we are heading in re players 

Owlstalk Shop

8 minutes ago, Emilianenko said:

Will learn if the Chairman has listened to the voice of reason , or continue with his way.

The lowering to of prices to reasonable levels along with a return to stripes would take the edge of the disappointment of this season to me.

Edited by matthefish2002

9 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

The lowering to of prices to reasonable levels along with a return to stripes would take the edge of the disappointment of this season to me.

Agreed. There is no way DC can substantiate the current prices as what we have watched this season on the field has been substandard. The money has in the main been totally wasted on an inferior product. The chairman has to take full responsibility for that and not blame the fans or make them pay unrealistic prices.

19 minutes ago, Mr. Tom said:

A new generation is seeded!

A new back bedroom fills up with old programmes, to be argued over on a bimonthly basis in decades to come!

Good times mate, good times. UTO.

My youngest is a tough one to please. She will say if she's not 100% happy with something and has no time for anyone wasting her time ha ha

Took her to her first game, sat her front row of South Stand and told her that a giant was playing for us that game (Nuhiu was named in starting lineup)

Out he came and her eyes lit up

Only downside was Nielsen then also ran out and looked 6 foot taller than Nuhiu which she instantly called me out on

lol

Anyway - we got properly snowed on all the way through the game, my daughters got a programme each and some food from the kiosks on the South Stand, and we won 

Next game I was out of the country but I paid for my daughters to go (my eldest taking the youngest) to have a sisters night out at the match and they went and had the best time with Nuhiu smashing goals in again.

All the way through the match they were sending me snapchats and photos of themselves loving it 

They're hooked now and I couldn't be happier

I'm desperate for the season ticket prices to be affordable (I'm no longer bothered about big money signings after this season) so we can go as a family to all the games.

If it's not affordable I won't moan and the girls won't be able to go but it'd be sad for me (although I'll still take them to the odd game when it's affordable to do so)

Either way - we'll find out soon what the prices are :)

Owlstalk Shop

The price of the season tickets in an ideal world would be vastly reduced - a sign of goodwill and yet still be competitive in the transfer market.

However there is still the 3rd year of the 3 year deal to run - so they have to be set at a certain price to ensure that the 3 year campaign was ''credible''.

Therefore i'm expecting less than attractive prices for most and a real downturn in take up for next year 

7 minutes ago, Mountain Owl said:

Agreed. There is no way DC can substantiate the current prices as what we have watched this season on the field has been substandard. The money has in the main been totally wasted on an inferior product. The chairman has to take full responsibility for that and not blame the fans or make them pay unrealistic prices.

That is correct

He won't though

1 minute ago, torres said:

The price of the season tickets in an ideal world would be vastly reduced - a sign of goodwill and yet still be competitive in the transfer market.

However there is still the 3rd year of the 3 year deal to run - so they have to be set at a certain price to ensure that the 3 year campaign was ''credible''.

Therefore i'm expecting less than attractive prices for most and a real downturn in take up for next year 

For me (purely from a personal circumstances point of view) I'd love it if they dropped the prices drastically and gave all the three year season ticket holders the difference back in a voucher/credit for their next season ticket

That way nobody loses out and the club offers them an incentive to buy again

Owlstalk Shop

22 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Nothing will take the edge of this season which will see us go down.

Even if we do stay up it won't take edge of pigs, Burton, Birmingham and Bolton games. And Morgan Fox

Guest Bulgaria
13 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

If they announce a return to a striped home shirt (and it's a great design) before announcing season tickets that would be the absolute dream way of doing it

Don't be silly. That's way to easy. 

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

For me (purely from a personal circumstances point of view) I'd love it if they dropped the prices drastically and gave all the three year season ticket holders the difference back in a voucher/credit for their next season ticket

That way nobody loses out and the club offers them an incentive to buy again

That would be the ideal way forward  - almost an apology for the year  - start a fresh - lets all get on board and behind the team. I would be 100% in favour.

Will Wednesday do that??? No chance.