Bloody idiots

1 hour ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Why is it whenever one of these stories are told on the internet, it always involves a disabled person,  pregnant woman or ethnic minority being wronged?

Not long ago there was a story about a blind man getting beaten up at the train station. lol

9 hours ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Why is it whenever one of these stories are told on the internet, it always involves a disabled person,  pregnant woman or ethnic minority being wronged?

Well considering she was three foot tall, on crutches and using the ramp to push the ball she was definitely disabled. 

FAO the ‘lads’ that hit an old disabled Asian Muslim lesbian lady just outside Barnsley train station, I hope you are dead proud of yourselves.

And before you ask yes it was Wednesday fans, one of em had a (out of date) Owl tattoo on his forehead and another was singing ‘if you don’t flippingbounce off the pavement you’re a blade’.

You thugs are really bringing the reputation of our club down, especially as it took 3 punches to spark her out. Get in’t gym fatties. :carlos:

Edited by Rebowl Yell
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Rebowl Yell said:

FAO the ‘lads’ that hit an old disabled Asian Muslim lesbian lady just outside Barnsley train station, I hope you are dead proud of yourselves.

And before you ask yes it was Wednesday fans, one of em had a (out of date) Owl tattoo on his forehead and another was singing ‘if you don’t flippingbounce off the pavement you’re a blade’.

You thugs are really bringing the reputation of our club down, especially as it took 3 punches to spark her out. Get in’t gym fatties. :carlos:

Hope my ex bird is ok:goalie:

• Haha 2

Guest Hillsborough Mole
22 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Ps Loads who go to the games post whilst at the match 

Its one of the few things that makes games bearable