Bloody idiots

1 minute ago, barmyowl1212 said:

Who ever just threw the banger in the metro done on to the  bowling alley when a few disabled people were you are a joke. Nearly sh#t myself drinking my pint and my mrs and boy

The disabled people were scared shitless too as one was shaking like made. 

Total tool

Total dickheads probs about 15 year old , it's a society as a whole though not just football 

Just waiting for the ‘Stop being a pvssy It’s the Wednesday waaaaay, get hard or go home, we do what we want, they’re just lads letting off steam, no bangers no banging, thuglyfe etc etc’ posts.

I predict about 4 this time. And they’ll all upvote each other too.

Edited by Rebowl Yell
  • Haha 1

Guest Bulgaria
3 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Love all the posts from the holier than though brigade pretending they've never thrown a banger at some disabled people in a bowling alley in Barnsley.

Does Rotherham count?

Guest Bulgaria
6 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Love all the posts from the holier than though brigade pretending they've never thrown a banger at some disabled people in a bowling alley in Barnsley.

Post of the week.

Proper giggles with that.

Nice one.

Don't think the OP's meaning anyone specific. I just hope hat it isn't. BUT the same applies to flares etc which are thrown at some Football clubs. and matches. I consider it a plea to anyone on here not to be so idiotic.and to think of other people not just yourself..The annoying thing abut these is that, while it will be only one person doing the throwing, there will undoubtedly be others encouraging him who are equally as guilty. By all means, have fun, enjoy yourselves, but not at the expense of others.

19 minutes ago, barmyowl1212 said:

Who ever just threw the banger in the metro done on to the  bowling alley when a few disabled people were you are a joke. Nearly sh#t myself drinking my pint and my mrs and boy

The disabled people were scared shitless too as one was shaking like made. 

Total tool

You were drinking your Mrs and your boy?

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, David1867 said:

How come it's always the disabled or women that cop for it at "derby" matches? 

Iv never seen a woman or disabled person attacked in every day life but it's always the women and disabled getting attacked at football matches. 

They only come out for the big games. Part timers n all that