#SWFC shirt and kit design for next season

On 08/02/2018 at 23:48, hirstyno9 said:

I would love the club to use my 3 designs, but let's be honest it won't be with umbro or the old owl.

If they did use my designs, I'd imagine the 3 kits would look a bit like this 

new kits cwl.jpg

I would spalsh my jizz all over if these were revealed, i would imagine the balck kit would need white shorts though, or is that just me being daft?

43 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

For the life of me, I cannot understand why this bothers anyone in the slightest, especially given the fact that we haven't even had stripes for the last two years.

It must be my OCD.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, hirstyno9 said:

I’ve got a feeling that we will get our stripes back, but not exactly as we imagine.

If I was a betting man, I’d put my money on pinstripes. Something like the ’87 kit.

Here’s my latest vision

owls pins cwl.jpg

DONT!

Don't even joke!

Don't give them ideas!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, hirstyno9 said:

I’ve got a feeling that we will get our stripes back, but not exactly as we imagine.

If I was a betting man, I’d put my money on pinstripes. Something like the ’87 kit.

Here’s my latest vision

owls pins cwl.jpg

A dead cert, which will allow another popular call for kit change this time next year

2 hours ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

I agree mate 

I actually suffer from C.D.O.

It's very similar to O.C.D but all the letters in this case are in alphabetical order 

AS THEY SHOULD BE !!!!!!lol

There was i thinking you were a member of the DNA, the National Dyslexic Association...

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, hirstyno9 said:

Here’s my latest vision

owls pins cwl.jpg

In my opinion, our worst kit ever

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

5 hours ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

I agree mate 

I actually suffer from C.D.O.

It's very similar to O.C.D but all the letters in this case are in alphabetical order 

AS THEY SHOULD BE !!!!!!lol

Im a member of DNA (National Dyslexic Association).  

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Junk Smuggler said:

Don't laugh, it's my first (and last) attempt at creating a kit. Ignore the number, it would let me remove it. Just imagine the manufacturers logo there.

IMG_1145.PNG

I like it, apart from the the block of blue on the shoulders and neck. If the stripes were thicker too.

Badge also back to minimal owl.

UTO.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, hirstyno9 said:

Here’s my latest vision

owls pins cwl.jpg

I think it would be unlikely because of the recent retro remake of it already on sale in the club shop and online? Why bring that out before bringing out a new home kit based upon it?

If we have another year without the proper stripes, my thinking it's likely to be something based upon the shirt we had in the mid 90s?

However it would just make more sense to return to stripes and my thinking is it would help build upon the positivity created by Jos in some way and would give us a better feeling to head into the new season without all the negativity we had last summer and into the early months of the season.

10 minutes ago, hirstyno9 said:

I'm convinced it's going to be unconventional Wednesday stripes, it could look like this!!!

pin owls 2 cwl.jpg

Think that would be more likely than the white one with thin blue stripes for the reason I gave above of it recently being sold in the shop

It should be the conventional blue and white stripes - what we are known for.

Anything else, it will be a kick in the nads. Given what happened last season in our 150th anniversary year, you’d think the Chairman would want the fans back on side. What would he get out of a pin striped kit with the main background being white or blue? It’s like he is rebelling against the fan base?