#SWFC shirt and kit design for next season

13 hours ago, nethertonowl said:

I am amazed , that we appear to have learnt nothing  from, this seasons debacle .. Given the timescales involved, shouldn't the kit design, materials and supplier already have been agreed , contracts signed and orders placed, if they are to be delivered , for say June /July.?

Cant help but feel DC has missed a real trick here. Should have gone back to stripes, , presented a few options to fans, and set a much earlier launch date. Could have gone a long way to getting many fans back on side and help to retain as many season ticket sales as possible.

This years kit has just gone back up to its "original price" of £60.

The club probably don't want to remind people that they'll replacing it in 5 (or 8) months with a new one. 

On 2/8/2018 at 23:48, hirstyno9 said:

I would love the club to use my 3 designs, but let's be honest it won't be with umbro or the old owl.

If they did use my designs, I'd imagine the 3 kits would look a bit like this 

new kits cwl.jpg

Are we signing Peter Dinklage?

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

16 minutes ago, Blueandwhitestripes said:

You only have to look back in history to see it every time they mess around with the kit they get reagated 

We’ve been relegated 5 times in my lifetime. All 5 relegations were in proper striped shirts.

2 of those (1990 and 2010) were in 2 of my 3 all time favorite shirts.

0F1D0F77-0ED2-47B5-92B3-C535920E67B4.jpeg

1FCF45AC-A23D-4734-B954-650DE5641C3C.jpeg

C0313F85-B254-42E5-B0B6-A031796B580F.jpeg

A1A581DB-C257-430A-94F5-4B8A2A16C80D.jpeg

8031C0F8-71B7-4F15-87BC-D429F63C3AC8.jpeg

• Like 1

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.

On 2/8/2018 at 21:21, Lord Snooty said:

Jordan needs that kit. 

Needs it to rediscover his powers.

Genuinly. 

He's our record buy.

How must he feel to walk our corridors and see the legendry strikers  of our team and knows he might never get to wear one of footballs iconic kits. 

gallery_28113_246_3166.jpg.906af79117a7d361ea0c6d693932714e.jpg

What a blow for the lad.

What a blow for them all.

Sooner that dreadful kryptonite banana away kit is binned the better for all our sakes.

Il be honest. I think the Gods have kept their wrath pretty low key so far with just the Huddersfield energy drain spell and the injury plague.

But if we don't sort it soon. They're going to get serious. And really unleash on us. They're just toying with us as the minute.  Making bits fall off Abdi and melting Matias down for Lego. 

We really need to return to the stripes.

And the main reason is to prevent Snooty from having a nervous breakdown and being reduced to a gibbering wreck (like Chris Woods was when the crowd got on his back). He's become dangerously obsessed with this issue lately and I'm extremely worried for his long term stability.

:biggrin:

7 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

We really need to return to the stripes.

And the main reason is to prevent Snooty from having a nervous breakdown and being reduced to a gibbering wreck (like Chris Woods was when  he saw a striker over 6 foot enter the box). He's become dangerously obsessed with this issue lately and I'm extremely worried for his long term stability.

:biggrin:

It's for all our sakes really. 

We can't keep upsetting the Gods.

argonauts_5.jpg.840fce0bd0619a675df68af82901e5e9.jpg

Ideally with these Mr Chairman if you're reading this.

(Though only secondary an issue to the stripes. Hoops more than acceptable)

Last League Title

photo-28113.jpg

Last FA Cup Winning season

photo-28113.jpg

On 2/9/2018 at 08:50, Owl999 said:

I think you've summed up Chansiri's tenure perfectly there, personally for me he's a man that doesn't have it him in to admit to the fans he's got so much wrong and apologise for it .

Why should he...I think some fans don't realise how lucky they are... appologise my arse...only my opinion if course

Much as I get all this kit thing. I grew up seeing stripes and firmly believe it should be the kit. Got to say though if we win nobody will give a poo. If we lose somehow it becomes as big an issue as the real concerns. Don’t see how any grown man could react this way. 

4 minutes ago, Pale Rider said:

Much as I get all this kit thing. I grew up seeing stripes and firmly believe it should be the kit. Got to say though if we win nobody will give a poo. If we lose somehow it becomes as big an issue as the real concerns. Don’t see how any grown man could react this way. 

I’m obviously losing the plot as I’m replying to my own post, but a thought occurred. Who would accept red and white stripes. If the pay off was being the best team in Europe for the next 50 years. I know most will reply easily because we know it will never happen. But let your imagination take hold before you reply. 

8 minutes ago, Pale Rider said:

I’m obviously losing the plot as I’m replying to my own post, but a thought occurred. Who would accept red and white stripes. If the pay off was being the best team in Europe for the next 50 years. I know most will reply easily because we know it will never happen. But let your imagination take hold before you reply. 

Its a filthy thought. Filthy I tell you.

33 minutes ago, Pale Rider said:

The people who constantly bang on about it being ‘just a kit’ should have no problem with it, after all it’s just a kit right?

For me it’s not just a kit it’s an identity, like our football stadium,

our colours, our name, our nickname and our badge. You can only chip away at so much before the club completely loses it’s identity. Something like the badge change we had is tolerable because it’s one thing and it still retains an identity to our nickname of the owls. Alternatively, If Chansiri was to change the badge to a Komodo dragon, play us in Purple and replace the Wednesday with Dragons then the club wouldn’t be the same to me anymore.

• Like 1