#SWFC shirt and kit design for next season

9 hours ago, nethertonowl said:

I am amazed , that we appear to have learnt nothing  from, this seasons debacle .. Given the timescales involved, shouldn't the kit design, materials and supplier already have been agreed , contracts signed and orders placed, if they are to be delivered , for say June /July.?

Cant help but feel DC has missed a real trick here. Should have gone back to stripes, , presented a few options to fans, and set a much earlier launch date. Could have gone a long way to getting many fans back on side and help to retain as many season ticket sales as possible.

I think you've summed up Chansiri's tenure perfectly there, personally for me he's a man that doesn't have it him in to admit to the fans he's got so much wrong and apologise for it .

11 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

9vhbDWx.jpg.b50053ea0f856d747efc2cfe074d912d.thumb.jpg.7122cd34e6efc6d852188adab86ab4a9.jpg

59fff218ea593_3Owlskits.jpg.187681b5075e1903bf4e85a9ac049757.jpg

Can anyone beat these?

Like the yellow.

dont like the black - too many teams doing that just to highlight as many adverts on their shirts as possible.

9 hours ago, hirstyno9 said:

I would love the club to use my 3 designs, but let's be honest it won't be with umbro or the old owl.

If they did use my designs, I'd imagine the 3 kits would look a bit like this 

new kits cwl.jpg

These are truly magnificent.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, hirstyno9 said:

I would love the club to use my 3 designs, but let's be honest it won't be with umbro or the old owl.

new kits cwl.jpg

There still awesome and I'd buy all three if they were this design. haven't bought a shirt for 2 seasons now as I just don't like any of them. Where as season we made playoffs I bought 2 home shirts ( ex melted one in the dryer) and the black away one. 

10 hours ago, hirstyno9 said:

new kits cwl.jpg

3 maginificent kits there, the only thing I would change would be the home kit and its just a blue band to put the sponsor name in like the one in 15/16. I would buy all three of these though.

10 hours ago, hirstyno9 said:

new kits cwl.jpg

It's the 2 left feet that worries me lol other than that, get it sorted DC

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, MrTacoSWFC said:

We need stripes... I believe it's been a bad omen this season. 

Bring back the stripes!

Well it's not like he wasn't warned !!!

if the club read owlstalk (as it's mooted)

There's been enough of a certain age and traditionalists banging on what a woeful kit that was for us ...

It's cursed by the Gypsy who sat in the old man's hut with Walter ........lol

• Like 1

14 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

9vhbDWx.jpg.b50053ea0f856d747efc2cfe074d912d.thumb.jpg.7122cd34e6efc6d852188adab86ab4a9.jpg

Can anyone beat these?

There as a huge list of things at the club that need addressing in the Summer but this for me is a quick win for Chansiri.

Personally I have quite liked our last 2 kits but clearly the majority of fans want stripes back and after the disastrous season we have had a return to stripes would at least give fans a bit of a lift.

Guest wilyfox
14 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Can anyone beat these?

All awesome. Email them to Chansiri and tell him the competition is already won.