5th Round Draw Details

3 hours ago, Chilli said:

Back in the 80s my brother got married at 12 on a Saturday. 1pm after service, me, my dad and sister (as well as my brother who'd just got married) got into the car still dressed in our wedding suits and off to hillsborough. Straight back to the reception after match. Strangely enough, they're still married. :stuwinky:

Thata a bit young isn't it? WTF:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, latemodelchild said:

Really don't want Liverpool at home. 1st game after the inquest. It'd be like they've never played here since that awful day. The media circus would be too much. I pay my respects every home game. Every time I look at the away end its in the back of my mind somewhere. The 96 should never be forgotten but their memories will be used by others to fill column inches and airtime. 

Yep. Build up would be nothing to do with the football and if even one idiot says, chants, posts anything daft on social media (sure someone would oblige) it would become a shameful news story.

How many are on TV? I would think they will want the two Manchester clubs, but after that, the only all Premier League is West Brom v Southampton, which is hardly an attractive sounding match and there are three Premier League at home to lower league opposition, which the TV people probably won't like