Would You Rather...

1 hour ago, saywended said:

If it was stay in premier league or Fa cup , I would choose Fa cup, but relegated do div 1 or fa cup then it Championship football all day. The away days at places like Exeter,Tranmere ,Stevenage ,yeovil ,still give be nightmares.

Perhaps an away day to the San Siro may help to soften the blow.

lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, George said:

FA Cup.

Barely even a question.

FA Cup or Promotion. That'd be a question.

I'd still take the Cup. We've had plenty of promotions even in my time and whilst I'd love us to get back to the Prem, proper silverware is what the game is all about. 

To put this in context, my Dad was born in October '35 so in 82 years he's seen us win the League Cup, lose a couple of FA cup finals and be runners up in the League once and we've had at least a couple of very good teams in his lifetime. His days are inevitably numbered and if nothing else, I want them to win the Cup for him....oh and he's seen us get promoted 5 times (I think) to the top flight plus 3 to what is now the Championship.

2 hours ago, MaliceInBlunderland said:

Both, I'm greedy.

If I had to choose then guaranteed cup win, we're going up next season anyway.

Yep both for me and i'm not greedy, well not really greedy.

4 hours ago, Peake said:

I'd take an FA Cup win and relegation over winning the league never mind the offer you're proposing.

Every time.   No contest.  Nobody remembers clubs getting into the playoffs, finishing mid table or even being relegated.  Not many even remember the winners of the second division, but to win the FA CUP is special.  

Win the F.A cup.....Its there forever then.

I mean, who remembers who got into the play off places...who remembers who up, who down?

Get into the Prem and its more than likely we win nowt, where avoiding relegation is a feather in yer cap..Win the Cup...Its steeped in history...

Then go up the season after...............