Hutch’s pre match talk

Must be horrible living next to that little weasel Sharp. I bet he's the archetypal Wednesday obsessed blade, when they've done well he'll be round all the time giving it the big 'un with his smug, ratty little face but when they lose he's absolutely nowhere to be seen.

It'd be nice if at 6:45 tonight when the teams are announced we see Hutchs' name on the team sheet.

Considering The Star broke the news on his potential injury set back earlier in the week, I found it a bit strange that none of them (Holt/Howson) pressed JL on is yesterday. I think Giddings did mention it, but JL didn't really give owt away.

Maybe, just maybe....

image.jpg

• Like 1

Guest RocketOwl
48 minutes ago, thekimmyowl said:

I know he’s not playing tonight but his pre match speech will leave the players knowing full well what this means to the fans, he will get some stick from his next door neighbor  if we lose tonight, a certain billy sharp no less 

embarrassing. 

1 hour ago, Adam Reachs left peg said:

Hope he breaks sharps legs the fat cu*t

To want a professional footballer to break another professional footballers legs is moronic.

Hope to god you go to work tomorrow without breaking your legs so that you could loose your job.

PS. bet there are people out there who hope you do. but hay ho thats life I suppose.

Edited by daleblue

5 hours ago, alanharper said:

Must be horrible living next to that little weasel Sharp. I bet he's the archetypal Wednesday obsessed blade, when they've done well he'll be round all the time giving it the big 'un with his smug, ratty little face but when they lose he's absolutely nowhere to be seen.

I’d be dog-shittin his car door handles every night. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, thekimmyowl said:

I know he’s not playing tonight but his pre match speech will leave the players knowing full well what this means to the fans, he will get some stick from his next door neighbor  if we lose tonight, a certain billy sharp no less 

I know his next door neighbour as she saw him having a pool table delivered a year or so ago, it certainly wasn't Billy Sharp. Must have been the other side!