Jos Luhukay

After reading all the bumf around him I can't find anything anywhere to suggest we are actually signing him, or even close?

Loads of speculation saying we have had talks but that's it! But there's also quite a few articles saying we've had talks with lots of managers.

Anyone point me in the direction saying this has gone any further than any of the others?

Just now, Fuzzy logics said:

After reading all the bumf around him I can't find anything anywhere to suggest we are actually signing him, or even close?

Loads of speculation saying we have had talks but that's it! But there's also quite a few articles saying we've had talks with lots of managers.

Anyone point me in the direction saying this has gone any further than any of the others?

It's the first name all reporters have commented on suggesting we should keep an eye on it etc.

I still wouldn’t rule out that this bloke won’t come, for a man out of work you would have thought it could have been wrapped up by now 

Chansiri is very hard to second guess 

3 hours ago, fatzooma said:

Can’t be arsed to read through 32 pages but I’ve had a look to see who his agent is.....and it’s not Doyen, it’s BUCHBERGER.NETWORK IN SPORTS...cut and paste job (not me shouting)

With Prof Markus Buchberger in his corner him in contract negotiations he'll be well represented

So Nixon said a German coach, but not German national. Everyone's googling like mad. Star man comes up with this following said google search. Hey presto he is the new manager.

think that's what's happened.

8 hours ago, thewookieisdown said:

Yes, fair enough, except that at this point we don't know that he's coming here.  I'll be quite pleased if he does and agree with the sentiments but there's been no confirmation...

That's true but I would say the same about anyone who is brought in to manage us, we need to be 100% behind them.