Oddschecker

2 minutes ago, vulva said:

Roy Keane has a track record of taking over a team struggling in the Championship and taking them up. 

Accept he did it once with Sunderland and was a great achievement, but ask anyone supporter at Ipswich about Keane they couldn't wait to get rid, was told he ruined their club. Not for me thanks.

20 minutes ago, vulva said:

Roy Keane has a track record of taking over a team struggling in the Championship and taking them up. 

He is another one who has done it once and not replicated it. Coaches performance tends to go down over years. You need somebody who has done it at more than one club. Its as if initial tactics have been worked out and they are unable to move on. Not sure what it is but statistics show remarkable trend of downward performance.

Jos Luhukay (Dutch) 54 - 40% win rate.

7 jobs in 17yrs, sacked twice. (had a few longish spells out of work between jobs)

Last job with Stuttgart, resigned after 5 games (fell out with the chairman in September 2016 and resigned.)

Currently fav @1/5 (price shortening quickly)

WTF...or another bookie con

34 minutes ago, Millhouses said:

Paddy Power have stopped taking bets on Bruno Labbadia & Roy Keane, dream team maybe? Keane would certainly get into some of our softies.

I suggested Keane the other day in a thread. Wouldnt be everyones choice, but knows how to get a team promoted from this division ,and is maybe just who we need to give the players the kick up the arse they need. 

13 hours ago, sherlyegg said:

Jos Luhukay (Dutch) 54 - 40% win rate.

7 jobs in 17yrs, sacked twice. (had a few longish spells out of work between jobs)

Last job with Stuttgart, resigned after 5 games (fell out with the chairman in September 2016 and resigned.)

Currently fav @1/5 (price shortening quickly)

WTF...or another bookie con

2/7 now  

14 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

I suggested Keane the other day in a thread. Wouldnt be everyones choice, but knows how to get a team promoted from this division ,and is maybe just who we need to give the players the kick up the arse they need. 

Kick up the arse?

Or do you mean a manager that acts like a bully,in your face,would offer a player out,a manager where players are intimated?

On 1/4/2018 at 20:22, Quist said:

Jos Lukukay a dutchman who has worked in Germany now 1-5 fav. I am seriously worried.

Jos Lukukay now gone back out to 15/1.