Oddschecker

23 minutes ago, selbyowls said:
Paddy Power latest odds.
Lambert not in betting!

Paddy Power is not as big on football as some and its prices are often a bit awry from others. Having said that when I saw Martin O'Neil cut to 11-1 on Paddy Power yesterday I took notice. the market is more wide and varied than most and some prices quoted are quite surprising. Have a look at Nottingham forest market and potential managers its what you expect to see. think DC wealth tends to generate interest from agents who want to get piece of action. Agents in club keep sending us down foreign route (Portugal).

Certainly lots of movement today. Lambert must have been spoken to by our club as price has collapsed on all boards favourite with all but one and has gone odds on which indicates something has occured.

Martin o'Neil is in to 8-1 with William Hill certainly some interest as price reduced on all 3 firms quoting him.

Dean Smith has also reduced to 20-1 on sky bet from 25-1.

Expect somee story in papers tomorrow.

1 minute ago, Great Big Galaa said:

Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s at the game tomorrow.

Think directors box needs scrutinising closely. I am not too worried yet as think DC likes to have chat with them for e.g. mCClaren his entourage lumped on and went wrong at interview.  Martin O'Neil betting is interesting.too.

Nothing much to report this morning, Lambert has hardened slightly on a couple of boardsbut you can still get 5-1 with Sunbets. It is not a done deal by any means judging on price. Only significant money for any candidate has been McClaren which is why still hanging around as second favourite,

I note Graham Alexander, Paul Heckingbottom, and Petit (presumably Emanuel) have been added to lists.

Villas Boas has drifted again his price has been up and down like an whores draws, 33-1 to 2-1 to 40-1 to  5-2  to 6-1.

Think we will haveto wait to see who turns up in Directors Box this afternoon, personally hope its nobody as would like one of candidates currently in a job to get it.

look forward to see if anybody spied at ground i do not sit far off directors box but forget to look as usually intense at game.

Been at game today so was not checking but Lamberts price is approaching that which means it is almost certain. If they know its nailed on you see them go 1-8 but the price being offered indicates they want no more money for him. If he is to be appointed would have thought he would be at game.

i presume new CEO will be making announcement of new manager, think its Chansiris way of deflecting criticism. Hope it means end of Doyen if so we will not see more Portugese managers being touted.

11 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Jose Riga (ex Charlton manager under the she devil) has entered the betting :-(

She sacked him twice after two short periods do not think realistic, clearly skybet monitir forums for snippets of information and somebody put he was at game today which was a lie. I suspect he will go out in price when they realise it was some persons idea of a joke.

4 minutes ago, Quist said:

She sacked him twice after two short periods do not think realistic, clearly skybet monitir forums for snippets of information and somebody put he was at game today which was a lie. I suspect he will go out in price when they realise it was some persons idea of a joke.

Thank you for info. 

Been slight solidifying ofLanbert as favourite. Not a ceryainty but have madehim not worth backing. Only other item of note is Poyet hasshortened again can still get 12-1  but as short as 6-1. Think he worked in China with Villas Boas. Very poor record as person and manager his appointment would not be popular.

If appointment o CEO is to remove DCfrom decision making  its possile we could get DoF if so this would make managerial role easier and opn role to promising young manager.