Oddschecker

Quite a bit of movement in market with ups and downs across all the boards.

The only one at top of market who has not gone out on any board is Nigel Pearson. he has shortened on 4 boards as low as 12-1 shortest price he has been and on one board remains at 20-1.

Roy Keane has shortened on 3 boards to 16-1 and remains on 25-1 on another.

Megson was at 33-1 which is absolutely no interest price but in one market shortened to 20-1.

Paul Hurst has shortened to 12 -1 in one market and remains at 20-1 with others.

There are numerous other changes but general drift of Mcclaren, Poyet and Lambert today has been outward.

Jokanovich jas also entered market at 20-1 sounds as though trying to engineer exit at Fulham or get them to losen purse strings.

Suggest search has been widened and are considering more than initial candidates and some of names in frame may find more favourable impression with our supporters. Hurst and Pearson certainly would with me.

Heard that Heckingbottom in with a chance of Forest job, sounds as though owners at barnsley want new manager making same mistake we did when we got rid of Gray.

Thomas Tuchel has entered betting at 22-1, We also have Julian Nagelsman quoted at 33-1.

For anybody who is unaware these are two of most highly rated managers in Europe and I would be in ecstasy with either one.

On the down side felix McGath has also entered betting at 33-1. he had good record until went to Fulham and failed miserably. Very hard task master and Fulham boys could not take hard work. Two sessions a day sevend days a week some of ours would collapse as soon name mentioned.

3 minutes ago, Quist said:

Thomas Tuchel has entered betting at 22-1, We also have Julian Nagelsman quoted at 33-1.

For anybody who is unaware these are two of most highly rated managers in Europe and I would be in ecstasy with either one.

On the down side felix McGath has also entered betting at 33-1. he had good record until went to Fulham and failed miserably. Very hard task master and Fulham boys could not take hard work. Two sessions a day sevend days a week some of ours would collapse as soon name mentioned.

it may be one of these 

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/trainer/verfuegbaretrainer/statistik

6 minutes ago, Quist said:

who is quoting tuchel mate ?

6 minutes ago, steelowl said:

Most of them have had a quote market has been so large. For first time in betting some what i would call realistic cnadidates have been shortened. or i should say those that i thought could do a job. Those with credentials in English football of continued success at more than one club. Jokanovich has certainlymade interesting statement.

With regard german born managers very few of them out of work who fit the bill so not a long list and apparently we are targeting one. None are at short enough price to think real chance but I am surprised tuchel as low as 22-1.

Just now, steelowl said:

cant see him on oddschecker is he on their site?

if nixon saying he's unheard of doubt it will be him then anyway

Yes its on their site.

I did not know Nixon had said that he posted after a German coach with an image of inflamed face. I took this as meaning an attempt at big name.

Roy Keane is now shortening DC must not have looked at managerial record yet which is terrible.

Other issue is Wednesday have lost a lot of backroom staff, Think 4 went with CC. We had already lost 3 from Academy this summer know we appointed within but did not see any fresh names coming in to club so we must be short on staff not just head coach or did the ones that left do nothing? Bullen was part of first team set up so may also leave.

Hence a team is required, really need head Coach and assistant as minimum.

Just now, Quist said:

Yes its on their site.

I did not know Nixon had said that he posted after a German coach with an image of inflamed face. I took this as meaning an attempt at big name.

Roy Keane is now shortening DC must not have looked at managerial record yet which is terrible.

Other issue is Wednesday have lost a lot of backroom staff, Think 4 went with CC. We had already lost 3 from Academy this summer know we appointed within but did not see any fresh names coming in to club so we must be short on staff not just head coach or did the ones that left do nothing? Bullen was part of first team set up so may also leave.

we are short on staff full stop couldn't possibly comment why 

9 minutes ago, HarrowbyOwl said:

Surprised he's been out of a job for this long

Yes he says waiting for Champions League club, but if offered good money for short term deal or option to leave you never know. if out of work for longer than 12 months can be difficult to get straight backinto a top club. Some surprising names without a club and understand it becomes very difficult for anyone after 2 years.

3 minutes ago, Quist said:

Yes its on their site.

Roy Keane has a track record of taking over a team struggling in the Championship and taking them up. 

2 minutes ago, Quist said:

Yes its on their site.

convinced now that the market is blown and they are having a laugh shortening virtually everyone to get last bit of cash in  before the actual bloke is announced 

1 minute ago, vulva said:

Roy Keane has a track record of taking over a team struggling in the Championship and taking them up. 

that'd be one in the eye for nixon and his followers

one thing is the lily livered of our squad that are left standing would get a kicking  can't see him wanting to be a yes man would have to be on his terms