Next manager odds

16 hours ago, owls maniac said:

Lambert is looking for redemption. Dropped 2 clangers going to Villa and Blackburn- two clubs who were pretty much ungovernable at the time. I’d be satisfied with this. 

What about wolves. He's only done a good job at Norwich then after he got the sack the caretaker did a cracking job 

3 hours ago, Brentford_Al said:

Nobody seems to have mentioned slaven bilic? I reckon he'd be a great manager for you lot. He's got that sort of di canio madness flair about him, and I think he did ok at wet spam, they are just a dillusional set of fans. Ive been to a few of your home games this season (when Brentford arent playing, or when you beat us (just)), as I live round the corner, and deffo agree with the axing of CC. You lot can still make top 6 now with half the season to go

Shout.

Makes me laugh,when fans make excuses for a manager being crap,lambert has tanked at his last three clubs,but lets excuse him being a bit crap by saying,he wasn't there long enough,the men behind the scenes were playing silly beggars etc,etc..........................or you guys wanting him could open your eyes a bit and realise he's crap.

2 hours ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

Makes me laugh,when fans make excuses for a manager being crap,lambert has tanked at his last three clubs,but lets excuse him being a bit crap by saying,he wasn't there long enough,the men behind the scenes were playing silly beggars etc,etc..........................or you guys wanting him could open your eyes a bit and realise he's crap.

In fairness you made enough excuses for Carlos.

Edited by TrickyTrev
  • Haha 1