Next manager odds

3 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

In fairness you made enough excuses for Carlos.

Oh hey up he's here,never mind what you thought i did,when he was gettin cack thrown at him by you guys, i supported him for that,nothing else,(as others did).

But hey,he's is in your unimaginative or not even worthy list.

• Haha 1

On 24 December 2017 at 12:42, vulva said:

McCarthy is a Leeds fan, and hates us. 

The man for the job is Pearson. Faffing around in the Belgian 2nd division, when he could be managing here. One phone call will do it, and the Thai connection will help. This nonsense about him never managing a club in Sheffield has been peddled around by  Pearson out of respect for the encumbant manager. He would walk here. Lives in Fulwood, had his best time as a player here. 

That said, if it were my choice, I'd get Roy Keane in. There is a manager in that bloke, and he has a point to prove. Championship promotion on his CV, and just the type of character this club needs, at this time. 

Given what happened @ Leicester exactly how will the 'Thai connection " help-

'Ive learned my lesson , I'm no longer a psychopathic racist nut job, & I'll ave anyone that says different' should swing it, eh

4 hours ago, Truth is out there said:

'Ive learned my lesson , I'm no longer a psychopathic racist nut job, & I'll ave anyone that says different' should swing it, eh

If you had done your research you'd have realised that the Belgian club he currently manages are owned by King Power, who guess what, own Leicester. 

Thats a connection. 

4 hours ago, Truth is out there said:

Was he ever a racist? Thought that was his son?

5 hours ago, Truth is out there said:

That said, if it were my choice, I'd get Roy Keane in. There is a manager in that bloke, and he has a point to prove. Championship promotion on his CV, and just the type of character this club needs, at this time. 

If you'd done your research you'd know there's not a manager in that bloke. Let's get him because he has a point to prove. You mean like 95% of managers 

2 hours ago, vulva said:

If you had done your research you'd have realised that the Belgian club he currently manages are owned by King Power, who guess what, own Leicester. 

Thats a connection. 

Aye

Manure & Slaverpool are both owned by folk of same nationality  & they're forever helping each other out by recommending / facilitating t'others next manager aren't they

1 minute ago, Truth is out there said:

Aye

Manure & Slaverpool are both owned by folk of same nationality  & they're forever helping each other out by recommending / facilitating t'others next manager aren't they

I've arrived at the point where I feel debating with you wouldn't be a terrific use of my time. 

Have a great day. 

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

Thats it is it,no half @ssed retort.............a friggin nuhiu face ?

Not really son, you made the below statement...

‘But hey,he's is in your unimaginative or not even worthy list’.

And I just thought you might respond better to pictures as I’m assuming English isn’t your first language. :nuhiu:

• Haha 2