Keith Andrews

Just now, northeastowl said:

I’ve said this before but he has got us absolutely bang on. 

He knows exactly what is wrong with our tactics, our squad etc. If it’s that easy for him to work us out why is everything at the club seemingly oblivious to what is going on.

It's annoying because to have it spelt out so blatantly like that and with the points being so obvious it makes me want to scream

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, northeastowl said:

He knows exactly what is wrong with our tactics, our squad etc. If it’s that easy for him to work us out why is everything at the club seemingly oblivious to what is going on.

hit the nail on the head with his comments about us having too many similar players.  

Just now, Southie_Owl said:

He’s spot on!

what’s he said?

Signed too many similar players, got no pace. 

We play the same way every week and it’s too easy for other teams to work us out. We can’t get in behind so teams no they can sit back and hit us on counter when we commit players forward. 

Squad is unbalanced and is no better than the play off final team. 

Guest RocketOwl
6 minutes ago, northeastowl said:

Thought this too.

If he can see how predictable we are so can every manager we play agaisnt.

4 minutes ago, northeastowl said:

Signed too many similar players, got no pace. 

We play the same way every week and it’s too easy for other teams to work us out. We can’t get in behind so teams no they can sit back and hit us on counter when we commit players forward. 

Squad is unbalanced and is no better than the play off final team. 

Ah thanks, he said the same last season too when it was clear where our problems come from. Amazing that a whole football club can’t see it but the rest of the world can 

:duntmatter:

24 minutes ago, northeastowl said:

Hes an intelligent guy and a good pundit is Keith Andrews! Bang on 

23 minutes ago, northeastowl said:

hes wrong, we have a master technician dont we? hes proved it hasnt he? everyone else is wrong arnt they