Mass exodus

53 minutes ago, stevewhiterose said:

Ten minutes from time on Friday. Match on Sky, perfect opportunity. Time for action not just talking.

It would need to be something outside of the ordinary. Fans leave in their droves from 80 minutes onward. Especially if we’re losing. 

I would suggest staying for full time, then unfurling a large banner that accurately portrays the fans’ dismay, and turning our backs to the pitch will have a much stronger effect. 

I want Carlos out but my main priority on Friday night or any match day for that matter is supporting my team no matter who the manager is.

Walking out in protest isn't supporting the team. I don't hold with some of the comments on here where fans want us to lose in order for Carlos to get the sack. I'd much rather get behind the team, win the match & leave the Carlos issue for another day.

2 minutes ago, mogbad said:

I want Carlos out but my main priority on Friday night or any match day for that matter is supporting my team no matter who the manager is.

Walking out in protest isn't supporting the team. I don't hold with some of the comments on here where fans want us to lose in order for Carlos to get the sack. I'd much rather get behind the team, win the match & leave the Carlos issue for another day.

The snag is that if we win ... because we're playing a top side ... the following week we'll be back to losing or drawing every week, and slipping further behind.

1 minute ago, Finlux_Cup said:

Why are people revelling in this, it’s a disgrace.

Thing is, say you get your wish and bully the manager out of a job, whoever the next one is, you’ll bully him as well if things don’t go your way, it’s absolutely pathetic!

I'm not sure why you're so confused about it all

Have you never seen fans calling for a managers head before?

Happens all the time at every club with every manager in history

Owlstalk Shop

28 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

The snag is that if we win ... because we're playing a top side ... the following week we'll be back to losing or drawing every week, and slipping further behind.

Agreed, which is why Carlos should have already left the building. It shouldn't be left to the fans to force DC's hand.