Mass exodus

2 minutes ago, steelowl said:

understand the point but I can't agree with in game stuff

neither do I want to lose any game  even if it is considered to be for the greater good

IMO the premise that if we lose to wolves ( top and running away with it)  it's a straw too far   

that point surely should've been reached after abysmal performances / results against bottom teams

You're right, but Chansiri doesn't want to sack him.

I'm not sure it would be because of Wolves' status, rather than the widening gap to the play-off places.

Also, how long can a team as expensive as ours keep losing and drawing before something gives?

Just now, Athelwulf said:

You're right, but Chansiri doesn't want to sack him.

I'm not sure it would be because of Wolves' status, rather than the widening gap to the play-off places.

Also, how long can a team as expensive as ours keep losing and drawing before something gives?

True but for me that point has been and gone - now almost too late bar a miracle 

to stand behind stubbornly behind your manager despite losing or drawing to the league's worst teams then sack him for a loss to the top of the league seems weird 

2 minutes ago, steelowl said:

True but for me that point has been and gone - now almost too late bar a miracle 

to stand behind stubbornly behind your manager despite losing or drawing to the league's worst teams then sack him for a loss to the top of the league seems weird 

I've not given up on a play-off place if the change is made now.

We could easily win 5 or 6 games on the trot if that happens.

Even sides with mediocre players manage that, so why can't we with the quality we have?

I remember somewhere abroad where they were so fed up of the drivel they were being served every match that they organised where the crowd all stood up in their Kop and turned their back on the pitch en' mass. Maybe an idea,maybe get everyone to look dead in the face towards Carlos since he's been banished to the stands lol

8 minutes ago, Finlux_Cup said:

You are confused clearly!

Im saying we have a chairman that’s given us a side that’s finished in the play offs two seasons on the bounce, with players we could only have dreamed of 5 years ago, but yeah, let’s fv.ck that off and go back to having a chairman like DA assisted by a board of local businessmen that had clearly lost all the passion for the club and weren’t going to part with a penny to drive the club forward.

Our own fans are calling DC “chancer” and CC “kikaball”, short memories!

Agree with the abuse bit although seen him called much much MUCH worse on social media

The chairman we have now could do great things if he replaces the manager asap

I think Chansiri is getting stick primarily for Carlos being here still and the pricing of tickets

Owlstalk Shop

19 minutes ago, Finlux_Cup said:

You are confused clearly!

Im saying we have a chairman that’s given us a side that’s finished in the play offs two seasons on the bounce, with players we could only have dreamed of 5 years ago, but yeah, let’s fv.ck that off and go back to having a chairman like DA assisted by a board of local businessmen that had clearly lost all the passion for the club and weren’t going to part with a penny to drive the club forward.

Our own fans are calling DC “chancer” and CC “kikaball”, short memories!

We have a sound set up, OK the chairman has made mistakes, who doesn’t?  But I’m convinced he’ll get it right, I also believe CC isn’t as stubborn as most are making out, and yes, fv.ck it, I fully believe he’ll turn it round, there!  have that!! :carlos:

But Chansiri is unf*ckoff-able, Finlux.

He put his brass in, in the hope of getting to the PL.

To eff off he'd have to sell.

In kicking off, we're not hindering him.

We're helping him.

No chairman can put a manager before a club, no matter how much he likes him.

3 hours ago, Quist said:

Everybody on cop stand up , turn round and bare buttocks just before kick off. It would gget us noticed.

The last time i stood up to a cop his ****** dog bit me, and i aint  doing the bare buttocks either everybody would

point and say "look at that @rsehole on the kop"

16 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Agree with the abuse bit although seen him called much much MUCH worse on social media

The chairman we have now could do great things if he replaces the manager asap

I think Chansiri is getting stick primarily for Carlos being here still and the pricing of tickets

I think it needs far more than sacking carlos for him to achieve great things ....

I think protests are a tad over dramatic at the minute. It's bad but not at protest levels, I think when it does get to that point I think singing outside the south stand entrance will do the job. Personally I won't be singing outside the stand, after 2 hours of dross I just want to get home and cheer up ASAP. :duntmatter:

We're talking dross! Yes, I agree, But many of us older Wednesdayites can remember times in the not too distant past. 

We're talking f no shots on goal. I well remember the last match of the season in the old First Division at Hillsborouh, when the only thing Man,City did not do to avoid us getting relegated, was to score an own goal. And still we couldn't do it.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, JUNNY said:

If you going to do this then F##k off and support clubs like Charlton, Reading, Blackpool, etc. All tin pot clubs do this and look where they end up.

Don't you dare Diss clubs like above they may be opponents in past /present but they all have history and reputation befitting respect regardless of who owns /has owned them

F!*k me if you want the manager out then just have the balls to stand up at the match and start chanting  "we want Carlos out"  its not brain surgery, stop being keyboard warriors or drama queens and have the courage of your convictions  it doesn't need mass walk outs, the match boycotting or stupid things thrown on the pitch, if you feel that strongly just grow a pair stand up and chant.

Edited by Guest
swearing