New Team Photo

36 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Why are all the hangers-on on the picture.

I thought kids want pictures of goalscorers on their walls...not people who collate stats. Otherwise they would have pictures of Ryan (graphs) and Holmowl next to tennins player scratching bum.

All very strange to me.

Of course it's not about the team these days is it. It's about the squad. And the group.

At least the subs haven't had to wear that horrible away kit like sometimes happens in team photos for a bit of contrast.

It's like the Stanley Cup winners in ice-hockey. The entire club's staff get their names engraved on the cup's base.

Guest RocketOwl
2 hours ago, Kanye West said:

Rhodes, Hooper, Fletcher, Abdi, Reach, Boyd, Bannan, Hutchinson, Lees, Westwood.

No one can tell me we aren't underachieving :duntmatter:

We are certainly slow.

54 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Never seen a Wednesday chairmen on team photo before, just feels we are less and less Sheffield Wednesday and more and more Chansiri Wednesday.

My thoughts exactly pal!

When did this become the norm? It used to be manager and his team, maybe a coach or two.

This sadly shows his thoughts on his own role at Wednesday.

3 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

Never seen a Wednesday chairmen on team photo before, just feels we are less and less Sheffield Wednesday and more and more Chansiri Wednesday.

Agree 100%

He's not a member of the "Team", he pays the wages, he's no right to be on that picture. It's absolutely pathetic.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

^^ owner on the squad photo.. what is going on?

4 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

I thought having the chairman on the team photo was the height of naffness when Robert Maxwell did it and I have not changed my view since.