Is George Boyd still alive?

Just now, Dot said:

he's injured

you're weird scenario is saying Carols didn't sign him.....someone else signed him but didn't play?...why did the third part sign him them?

lets just make this clear

HE IS flipping INJURED

32 minutes ago, owlmanc said:

George Boyd 

Scottish international ✔️

Former Burnley ✔️

Ageing player ✔️

No great pace ✔️

He should be in carlos's team every week. 

He might be if he hadn't had two shoulder operations.

Try and keep up with events.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Pale Rider said:

My point is when he wast injured we still picked some fat Scottish bloke who last played well 2 years ago and didn’t give Boyd a chance to prove himself. Therefore how can we believe Carlos wanted him in the first place. 

cheers mr 5 posts

Guest wilyfox

I knew he'd be a crap signing. I tried to join the masses and look at his positives, but he was never what we needed. When you have Reach and Wallace, you don't need Boyd. We needed something different; dare I say pace and power? God forbid..! 

As far as I remember he injured his shoulder in training between the Forest and Brentford games. Carlos was asked why he wasn't in the squad after the Brentford game and he said he was injured and they were expecting him to be out for around six weeks. That was September 12th. I don't understand why he hasn't been asked about. If the injury was just worse than first expected then I can accept that, it happens but I don't get why we haven't heard anything about him.

8 minutes ago, TomtheOwl95 said:

As far as I remember he injured his shoulder in training between the Forest and Brentford games. Carlos was asked why he wasn't in the squad after the Brentford game and he said he was injured and they were expecting him to be out for around six weeks. That was September 12th. I don't understand why he hasn't been asked about. If the injury was just worse than first expected then I can accept that, it happens but I don't get why we haven't heard anything about him.

He had an operation on his shoulder, it was fractured, he then felt more pain, and had to have a second operation on it about 4/5 weeks ago I think? So that's why it's now a long term thing, an extra operation.