POLL - Carlos in or Carlos out?

Carlos Carvalhal - Back him or Sack him?  

645 members have voted

1. 1. Carlos Carvalhal - Back him or Sack him?

• BACK HIM
    • SACK HIM

We have yet again played the same player near enough as in the last 6 games and those players have managed 4 point out of 18 against the worse two teams in the division, the team that was third and the rest mid table.

If DC has no intention of sacking yes man Carlos then the fans need to vote with their feet and their wallets.

DC needs to start using his own money instead of ours Carlos will not last long.

Nobody can be happy with football this season. On current form we finish between 15th and 20th in this league. he clearly does not have any idea how to turn this round at all other clubs he has been sacked at first sign of downturn.

The players were doing Ok today until we scored

After that we stopped pressing them, gave them all the time they needed at the back, and kept the two banks of four for the rest of the game, even after they equalised

do you think the players get together before a game without CC and decide to play like that when we go 1 up,

or do you think they are told by a mystery person to play like that

or do you think that CC tells them to do it

I know what my choice is

I was one of the few who was pleased he stayed this season. I thought he'd done enough to warrant another go at automatic promotion and he knew the squad so well I thought it would be an advantage. But now I'm firmly in favour of a change. Will always love the guy for the 15/16 season and bringing (if he did) some great players to Wednesday but he clearly seems to have run out of ideas. What's more the players seem to have run out of ideas too. It happens. We need to start again, keep our best players (if we can), get rid of some of the deadwood  (if we can), look at changing the system and add some bleeding pace. 

1 hour ago, rob chester said:

My main concern is who can come in and do better with this squad CC ain't my biggest concern still, as a club CLUB manager, players and chairmen we should be far far better by a long way our transfer policy is inept and what the hell DC does with things like ticket and shirt prices is as big a worry we are a complete disaster . We have done well for two seasons bullying the bottom half of the league that has stopped and now we are a bottom 8 side at present.

I would love to see a manager with his own squad be it CC or a Pearson you can't manage the way CC is shoe horned with players you clearly don't want that is CC or anyone else for that matter . DC is turning into Vincent Tan supporters are fighting each other the players aren't showing enough fight in general and CC is sinking under the strain and expectation while seemingly being clueless to stop the rot that has truly set in . Today was poor again after the first 20 mins we didn't do enough again and the second half was another 45 mins that stunk devoid of anything positive blame CC for sure but someone on that field in blue and white o for stripes should of stepped up to the plate . If only football was played on paper our squad to Barnsley's it ain't a contest the problem is on grass nobodies like Barnsley, Bolton, Brum and Burton have competed against our over paid under achieving squad . The players have to do more CC is on borrowed time weeks left of his reign maybe tops three months the thing is those players will be here after CC will they step up then I'm not so sure they have that ability in them . We will see then how much it has been CC's fault and how much has been the layers fault because right now I would say it's 50-50. 

Last night we saw a confident side with belief in their manager.

This afternoon we saw the opposite.

If you lose two play-offs that's what happens...to any manager, not just Carlos.

That's why Carlos should have gone in the summer.

2 hours ago, room0035 said:

We have yet again played the same player near enough as in the last 6 games and those players have managed 4 point out of 18 against the worse two teams in the division, the team that was third and the rest mid table.

If DC has no intention of sacking yes man Carlos then the fans need to vote with their feet and their wallets.

DC needs to start using his own money instead of ours Carlos will not last long.

Exactly.