Stuart Gray sacked

26 minutes ago, Lincs Owl said:

You've no idea what our budget is. 

Football clubs are invariably privately owned, not public limited companies.  They don't have to divulge any info to the public.

Preston and Shef utd are overachieving. Like we did two years ago. 

If you don't know what our budget is how can you say we over-achieved?

13 minutes ago, BathgateBob said:

I don't remember 'Stupot' or Laws getting us in the Play Offs. Or Megson.

We were third in the league when Megson got sacked after winning the Sheffield derby.

Gray got sacked when we were 3 places higher than we are now.

I don't remember 'Stupot', Laws or Megson getting £15m to spend on a pair of Middlesborough reserves or able to sign Steven Fletcher at £40,000 per week on a four year deal.

7 minutes ago, Geoffrey said:

We were third in the league when Megson got sacked after winning the Sheffield derby.

Gray got sacked when we were 3 places higher than we are now.

I don't remember 'Stupot', Laws or Megson getting £15m to spend on a pair of Middlesborough reserves or able to sign Steven Fletcher at £40,000 per week on a four year deal.

And we were Second at end of season when Jones was in charge. Doesn't mean he was better  than Megson. He just got the job done. Also a different league to championship.

We will finish in Play Offs again.

1 hour ago, Owlsman82 said:

I don’t think many managers could have done better than gray with what he had to work with. I think any decent manager would be doing better than Carlos with what he’s had. 

I understand why you say that about Carlos but I'm not so sure. There's still the recruitment that bothers me. If Carlos is picking the transfer targets and getting the players he asks for then I agree with you because there's been a lot of money spent on players who never get a game. If Carlos is getting players he doesn't want, who don't fit, then I can't blame him for the money wasted. In effect he would be handicapped in achieving the results needed.

That's pretty much why I sat on the fence about whether he stays or goes.

6 hours ago, BathgateBob said:

I don't remember 'Stupot' or Laws getting us in the Play Offs. Or Megson.

Whats the point in gettin in the play offs if your goin to go to huudersfield and not attempt to score a goal?  Wer you one of the many fools on here who thought the 0-0 was a carlos masterplan?..it was a timid shamefull performance

1 minute ago, Ronseal said:

Whats the point in gettin in the play offs if your goin to go to huudersfield and not attempt to score a goal?  Wer you one of the many fools on here who thought the 0-0 was a carlos masterplan?..it was a timid shamefull performance

I bet you were moaning about Nil Nil at Huddersfield before the 2nd leg was played weren't you............oh that's right no you weren't 

Before the 2nd leg getting them to Hillsborough at Nil Nil was brilliant according to the vast majority in fact i cannot remember one protesting voice 

4 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

I bet you were moaning about Nil Nil at Huddersfield before the 2nd leg was played weren't you............oh that's right no you weren't 

Before the 2nd leg getting them to Hillsborough at Nil Nil was brilliant according to the vast majority in fact i cannot remember one protesting voice 

Yes i was..the fact they had a 21 year old keeper in goal making only his 9th start and we never tested him was utterly pathetic from cc

2 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

I was moaning when he took Fletcher off and later brought Nuhiu on instead of Winnall.

5 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

I was moaning , it was pathetic