Stuart Gray sacked

1 minute ago, Geoffrey said:

after finishing 13th in the Championship with little investment.

So what .im sure if we finish 13th carlos will go shame there 33 games left then you might have some comparison

1 minute ago, RocketOwl said:

Silly post. 

Stuart Gray 13th 

Carlos playoff final in first season.

Playoffs second season.

People just blurt asolute sh** mate just for something to moan about thck as f ***

The football under Stuart Gray was awful to watch but he had peanuts to spend. Half of his signings are still part of the first team now! Didn't agree with his sacking at the time. I know he won't be back but it would have been interesting to see what he could have done with the Chansiri cash.

3 minutes ago, Mole said:

The football under Stuart Gray was awful to watch but he had peanuts to spend. Half of his signings are still part of the first team now! Didn't agree with his sacking at the time. I know he won't be back but it would have been interesting to see what he could have done with the Chansiri cash.

When he had the tools we were good to watch.(Connor Wickham) But he had Nuhiu and May as his main strikers. His teams gave their all.

To be fair I'd have liked to see what Gray could do with a bit of money.

Water under the bridge I know. He did a good job on a shoestring but it was at the expense of attacking, interesting football. Did what he had to do to get the best from the players available. DC wanted attacking football which he got with Carlos in that first season. Last year we seemed to have reverted to being expedient and sod the attacking if it gets results. This season, Who knows.

Maybe my judgement is clouded because Stuart Gray was a case of  'anybody other than Dave Jones'. 

8 minutes ago, Geoffrey said:

Silly post. You deliberately missed the words "with little investment" and deliberately ignored this season.

But he had investment. Chansiri allowed him to bring in a boat load of players in the January window. The likes that we hadnt seen for years, to see if he was capable of pushing us into the play offs. Look at Greys run of results.

Simply not good enough. 

• Like 1

Guest RocketOwl
11 minutes ago, Geoffrey said:

Silly post. You deliberately missed the words "with little investment" and deliberately ignored this season.

Like you deliberately ignored Carlos first season?