Seems it's not wanted anywhere near some fans.

DC gets stick for his loyalty to Carlos.

Win a match, and some folk change opinions (not everybody though as some never accepted Carlos initially and wanted him out ever since) lose and folk are slitting their wrists, citing absolutely anybody to replace him...

Read a few posts this weekend... couldn't be bothered to listen... the resutl meant nothing... didn't celebrate the goal...

We aren't a million miles away, just needs a little bit of tinkering. Fine margins and a bit of Lady Luck, we'd have won 95% of games this season. 

FWIW I'm standing by Carlos, but he needs to adopt season 1 style and sharpish.

CARLOS IN :manager:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Win a match, and some folk change opinions (not everybody though as some never accepted Carlos initially and wanted him out ever since) lose and folk are slitting their wrists, citing absolutely anybody to replace him...

Read a few posts this weekend... couldn't be bothered to listen... the resutl meant nothing... didn't celebrate the goal...

We aren't a million miles away, just needs a little bit of tinkering. Fine margins and a bit of Lady Luck, we'd have won 95% of games this season. 

Do you never get bored of trolling this site?

14 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Ridiculous post. 

He did a good job in first season and 99.9% of fans were behind him.

We all wanted him to succeed last season but loyalty only goes so far. 

The disgraceful tactics in the home leg of the play off semi final confirmed he'd run out of ideas for me. A golden opportunity wasted. 

This seasons results and stubborn unwillingness to change tactics when teams dominant midfield against us only confirm he should have gone in May.

17 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

We aren't a million miles away, just needs a little bit of tinkering. Fine

That was the case in year one though.

We were one mobile striker away from the top flight.

Since then we've signed... Hooper, Van Aken, Emanualson Boyd, Fletcher, Venancio, Winnall, Rhodes,  Jones,  Fox , Abdi and Reach. 

God alone knows what it's all cost.

I know that spending just one fraction of it all on a Wickham, Abraham type would have been better spent.

We still don't have a strong,  mobile striker, and our style of play has slowed down considerably since the first season  - possibly to accommodate the many , many players we have signed who are of a similar speed - .

We needed a little tinkering and we've just kept adding and adding and adding. 

I do like Carlos.

I've rarely willed a man to do so well. I'm desperate for him and the players to succeed.  But even my eternal optimism is waning. 

2 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Since then we've signed... Hooper, Van Aken, Emanualson Boyd, Fletcher, Venancio, Winnall, Rhodes,  Jones,  Fox , Abdi and Reach. 

I know that spending just one fraction of it all on a Wickham, Abraham type would have been better spent.

We still don't have a strong,  mobile striker, and our style of play has slowed down considerably since the first season  - possibly to accommodate the many , many players we have signed who are of a similar speed - .

I do like Carlos.

I've rarely willed a man to do so well. I'm desperate for him and the players to succeed.  But even my eternal optimism is waning. 

Fair play Snooters if your optimism is merely waning. You are truly endowed with the patience of Job.

• Thanks 1

You can hope all you want, he's clearly not going to revert to season ones tactics as he would've done that already. 

Loyalty is all well and good but our last 4 league games LLWL is near enough relegation form, never mind top 2 or play offs! 

He should've walked after play offs last season with some dignity. Unfortunately it's all turning very sour for him, the club and us the fans. 

11 minutes ago, Dagmeister said:

Fair play Snooters if your optimism is merely waning. You are truly endowed with the patience of Job.

It's the frustration of knowing we were so close but seemingly are drifting from that , thst is frustrating. 

It's the closeness that does you in. I'm usually better when we're truly awful. I know there's no point getting in a tizz. 

I don't expect anything from  us. I never do. 

But we just needed tickling into shape. 

I do have some patience left but it's getting in shorter and shorter supply.

Soon a vial of it will be as rare as a modern defender who can block tackle.

I only want what is best for SWFC. I don't care about any individual - they come; they go. I'll look back in old age and remember Roger Wylde, TC, Sheridan, Hirst, Waddle etc and smile.

No one will ever come near to providing me with the highs and lows as Big Ron (not my dealer), and other managers will fade or are even already forgotten.

We will continue without CC. You know, he won't get us promoted - maybe no one will, but he certainly won't, that I'm sure.

1 hour ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Say no to drugs.

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

I do like Carlos.

This sums it up perfectly. Just needed a tweak here and there after the final. But no, we spend 30 million plus on fees and wages on those players. And quite frankly, we're no better for it. And now, the league is the weakest in the last 3 years and the money is gone due to ffp. No doubt a couple of our best players will be sold in January and our regression will continue. What a mess. DC and CC are both culpable in my view.