New Kit - Potential Release Clue

1 minute ago, bigdan2003 said:

Its a bloody freebie. I've never had something for free from the club! 

Actually, that's a lie, they don't charge for having a p*ss yet. 

Fair enough. Personally, I'd still tell em to shove it right now. Del boy and Rodney could run this club with more business acumen than the current set up. And - if you're paying the current matchday prices - I wouldn't say it's free either.

Who the hell is going to buy it when it's finally released?

Its way too late and it's not got stripes

This has been nearly as much of a disaster as Carlos's match day tactics 

But stripes are unlucky remember lollollol 

what a phookin joke we've become FFS

15 minutes ago, Moz_Wednesday said:

If the shirts are here why aren’t they being sold? Why weren’t they here at the end of August as was promised? 

At the end of the day if the company couldn’t deliver at the end of August then they shouldn’t have told the club they could. 

We don't know that they did.

A fool and his money ...

you cannot descend on a football club with his 'I don't trust anyone' attitude and try to run it half the time from 6,000 mils away  

He needs to hand over the running of it to a football man - someone who actually knows what he's doing 

This is great football club that he's very very lucky to own - I'm grateful he's invested in the team but a club is not just the players on the pitch. People have invested their lives in support of it but he's single handed ruined the 150th and is damaging the goodwill that usually comes from a great support such as ours

on a personal front I cannot cope with his attitude to the stripes / commercial interaction / ticket prices 

It is not too late to save his investment but to turn this round he needs to appoint a Proper CEO

• Thanks 1

Not bothered, too late I've purchased from toffs instead.

If its not delivered to the club then cant hardly blame the club.

I blame the manufactures, i think this deal they got with the club is just to big for them too fulfil. 

They will claim it isn't though. But at least 4 months later and not one sign of a shirt. 

Just hope we have not entered into a long contract with them. 

Edited by Teflon Don

10 minutes ago, steelowl said:

A fool and his money ...

you cannot descend on a football club with his 'I don't trust anyone' attitude and try to run it half the time from 6,000 mils away  

He needs to hand over the running of it to a football man - someone who actually knows what he's doing 

This is great football club that he's very very lucky to own - I'm grateful he's invested in the team but a club is not just the players on the pitch. People have invested their lives in support of it but he's single handed ruined the 150th and is damaging the goodwill that usually comes from a great support such as ours

on a personal front I cannot cope with his attitude to the stripes / commercial interaction / ticket prices 

It is not too late to save his investment but to turn this round he needs to appoint a Proper CEO

Deserves a thread of it's own this post.

6 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Deserves a thread of it's own this post.

It would probably get savaged mate

many on here are scared sh*tless to criticise in case he picks up his ball and runs home to daddy 

I not actually calling for him to sell up just realise this is a complex business and you need to delegate to professionals 

The kit needs scrapping.

It's symbolic of our continued failures.

Our 3 point plan going forward should be as follows:

1. Stripes back immediately.

2. Carlos on a plane.

3. Experienced football CEO brought in with DC to stop fiddling and flipping up our club.

1 hour ago, Moz_Wednesday said:

If the shirts are here why aren’t they being sold? Why weren’t they here at the end of August as was promised? 

At the end of the day if the company couldn’t deliver at the end of August then they shouldn’t have told the club they could. 

Who knows why they aren't being sold- could be a number of reasons.

When you order 20,000 of something you better bloody well have checked every single aspect of that product. 

Are all all the sizes correct? - eg imagine if the 4-5 year old kids is more of a 6-7 years

Do the materials meet the required standard? Google about the materials used in producing shirts, quite a hot topic with regards to Far East companies who produce replica shirts

Are the colours correct? Remember the Sondico shirts with a hint of purple? Have we stressed the importance of this being bang on?

Is the labelling of required standard? Are all EU  requirements represented, correct washing instructions etc

Were they transported correctly? 20,000shirts weigh a lot - how did we specify they should be transported? Are the crease free? Imagine a shirt folded and crammed under another 1000 shirts in a container for a month- do you think it will be ready to just take out of a packet and hang on a peg?

Have we considered all these things, given that as far as we know no one at the club has ever undertaken this process? These are just the things I can think of and I'm not in the industry.

35 minutes ago, Teflon Don said:

I blame the manufactures, i think this deal they got with the club is just to big for them too fulfil. 

Now this I would agree with, but  when you're looking to kick your company on its difficult to turn away this kind of job isn't it?

Edited by RUMBELOWS91

1 hour ago, steelowl said:

A fool and his money ...

Good post and accurate. Its time for DC to stand up and be held accountable for whats happening both on and off the field. We all appreciate his investment but the running of the business is shoddy and disorganised.

• Thanks 1

Any interest  i had in buying the new kit has long since gone due to farce it's become. I'm going to treat mi sen to one from toffs  instead and spend my money with them  instead . 

Edited by S36 OWL