Wilders post-match 'victory' / 'victimhood' comments

They obviously learned a lesson from Norwich last week.They were falling all over slow timing throw ins,goal kicks etc..They did a job on us stifling our play at every opportunity.How there defenders got away with the assaults on Hooper without any yellow cards I will never know but yet Bannan gets a yellow in the 1st few minutes for nothing.

2 hours ago, CEOwl said:

I get that he can gloat about the win but he still plays the 'poor old hard-done-by us' tune. Even when they got promoted McCabe had some odd dig about our youth.

I dont recall our hierarchy ever putting stuff like that on the public record. 

Exactly this the pub league comments etc where from the Wednesday fans not the owner or manager. 

I thought his post match interview was quite sad for a so called professional 

well the little dig at us at least. 

He lacks class the open top bus debacle showed that I don't like the man and that's not me being bitter I just don't. 

Lets see if he's still the best thing since sliced bread at the end of the season. 

The Blades are making out that this is their answer to the Boxing Day Massacre.

Bad as yesterday was, it wasn't a massacre.

For a victory in a Sheffield derby to be deemed a massacre, the winning side needs to win by four clear goals.

Those are the rules, whether they like it or not.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

For a victory in a Sheffield derby to be deemed a massacre, the winning side needs to win by four clear goals.

The reaction from a lot of our "supporters"   is making the case for them, let's be honest.

Some really do need to get s grip.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mr Bigglesworth said:

Wilder will get asked to manage England one day, don't know if he would though

It might end up a national embarrassment if Wilder was invited to a civic reception in a foreign country and asked the monarch if he could have a wear of that crown, don't you think? :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ChinaOwl said:

It might end up a national embarrassment if Wilder was invited to a civic reception in a foreign country and asked the monarch if he could have a wear of that crown, don't you think? :rolleyes:

Who will worry about that when the fourth goal goes past the Germans in the final?

(I's a great feeling when you do that to your rivals btw :biggrin:)

1 minute ago, Mr Bigglesworth said:

Who will worry about that when the fourth goal goes past the Germans in the final?

To be fair you've had 6 years of pooh coming you're way so you're entitled I reckon. Cautionary note though; don't forget the 2012 "mind the gap" spectacular implosion.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Athelwulf said:

The Wembley semi was THE most important derby and united will have to beat us in a final to better that

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Mr Bigglesworth said:

UEFA might when Mr Wilder drops the World Cup trophy from the bus after having a few too many bevvies! :biggrin:

Scoring four against your rivals is a great feeling, I must admit. In my lifetime, I have seen it happen against your good selves once and six past dirty Leeds on two occasions. Just thank our defence for the early Christmas prezzies otherwise you may never have experienced the feeling.

:manager:

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, daveyboy66 said:

The Wembley semi was THE most important derby and united will have to beat us in a final to better that

Be careful what you wish for Davey....it could be the playoff final, of course you will have to boot out Clueloss first to have any chance of getting there yourselves