Wilders post-match 'victory' / 'victimhood' comments

Very short memories dem blades 

It wasn't too long ago that they came down and spent an absolute fortune ( at the time) on the likes of Beattie, Evans, Sharp, Bardsley, Lee Hendrie and Brian Howard etc. Whilst we we signing Jimmy Smith and James O Connor and making our players pay their own train fare to away games

We we're sick of it being rammed down our throats, we gave it back in spectacular style in 2012

Sheffield United need to realise that we ALWAYS have the last laugh and we always laugh loudest

1 minute ago, Stevelknievel said:

It’s not the blunts which bother me so much, they have the right to rip the wee wee, it’s the mini-pigs and the dingles etc that bother me more, jumping on the bandwagon. Although I guess it does show that we are and always will be seen as the bigger club.

And that is exactly why no one in the region can stand the sight of you.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Stoop said:

Very short memories dem blades 

It wasn't too long ago that they came down and spent an absolute fortune ( at the time) on the likes of Beattie, Evans, Sharp, Bardsley, Lee Hendrie and Brian Howard etc. Whilst we we signing Jimmy Smith and James O Connor and making our players pay their own train fare to away games

We we're sick of it being rammed down our throats, we gave it back in spectacular style in 2012

Sheffield United need to realise that we ALWAYS have the last laugh and we always laugh loudest

Who's laughing loudest now ? WTF: