Wilders post-match 'victory' / 'victimhood' comments

5 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Thought about you leaving yesterday 

If it makes it any easier for you I can pick you up at Preston for Bolton Game save hanging around for change..

I'll have some of that OG, can you pick me up as well? I'll bring me flask and make some boiled egg and brown sauce sarnies.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, CEOwl said:

I get that he can gloat about the win but he still plays the 'poor old hard-done-by us' tune. Even when they got promoted McCabe had some odd dig about our youth.

I dont recall our hierarchy ever putting stuff like that on the public record. 

You've answered your own question there mate. The 2 clubs have always been worlds apart with reference to class.

29 minutes ago, Groundhopping Owl said:

Much as it hurts, we have to let the c**t enjoy his moment in the sun. It's cheap and shows a lack of class, but his whole management style is in fitting with the whole Sheffield United "us versus the world" ideology. Frustrating as it is - it works a treat sometimes, managers like Mourinho use it at the very top level, always sniping at others and lording it over whoever they've beaten. I'm absolutely convinced that Steve Evans will manage United one day, another loud-mouthed berk always ranting about some injustice or other while securingly amnoyingly good results out on the pitch.

This is it. His comments didn't surprise me. As a club they give the impression of being oppressed and put upon. Every now and again they will rise up from the gutter and have their day in the sun and they will shout from the rooftops to everyone as ultimately deep down even they know it will be short lived.

McCabe is a different animal entirely, the local boy done good, reminds me of Dave Allen, whose arrogance know no boundaries regardless of the facts.

49 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Thought about you leaving yesterday 

If it makes it any easier for you I can pick you up at Preston for Bolton Game save hanging around for change..

That's a very kind offer mate. Bit up in the air as to whether I can make the Bolton game atm but I'll let you know. Living in Edinburgh makes things very awkward, sometimes I wonder why I bother lol

Wilder is perfect for united.

hes doing a good job and has created an us against them attitude which is working a treat.

It’s why he’s getting performances from players who on paper are not on a par with ours.

theres no point moaning about his reaction after the game it’s what everyone of his supporters would want to hear and that’s all he needs to worry about.

our focus should be on getting up this year and leaving them behind because whilst I think they will be up there they won’t go up.

we also need to work out a plan to turn them over at the Lane as revenge for yesterday.

1 hour ago, WatfordOwl said:

We've ripped the pee out of them for 6 years, they're bound to have a moment in the sun.

Let's be fair, every one of us to a man would have rammed it down their throats if we'd won the game yesterday.

Wilder as a Blades fan is rightly going to be proud of turning us over............can't blame him.

Yep we have to suck it up take everything that’s thrown at us until at least January. All the mind the gap stuff etc bit us on the bum yesterday. To be fair we did get 6 years out of it. Roll on Jan when hopefully our better overall squad means we turn them over and pull back some pride.

Edited by Stevelknievel

17 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

Wilder has done a fantastic job turning what is a very ordinary looking squad into a competitive Championship side but at the end of the day he is still a pig and as such, like all pigs has a huge chip on his shoulder when it comes to Wednesday.

It’s not the blunts which bother me so much, they have the right to rip the wee wee, it’s the mini-pigs and the dingles etc that bother me more, jumping on the bandwagon. Although I guess it does show that we are and always will be seen as the bigger club.