You utter cowards

I've ranted before about this so i apologise, but our players are pathetic.

This has been coming, and weeks off, we do not earn the right to play, we're soft,  we don't like running, we never  enforce our style of play against the opponents, we let them do what they want.

We play a perpetual cycle of pre season friendlies.  Utter garbage. Cowards,bottlers, n0bs, you disgraced yourselves today. Don't worry though  lads, you'll get 6th and 30k a week. 

Guest We Shall Overcome
10 minutes ago, big_al1985 said:

I've ranted before about this so i apologise, but our players are pathetic.

This has been coming, and weeks off, we do not earn the right to play, we're soft,  we don't like running, we never  enforce our style of play against the opponents, we let them do what they want.

We play a perpetual cycle of pre season friendlies.  Utter garbage. Cowards,bottlers, n0bs, you disgraced yourselves today. Don't worry though  lads, you'll get 6th and 30k a week. 

'The Buck Stops with the Coach' end of Story, and don't forget he Parked the Bus at the Mighty Huddersfield, and most on here had him down as a '.Tactical Genius'.

1 minute ago, just visiting said:

Goal aside, I thought Joao looked pretty average. Caught in possession numerous times, rarely found a man with pass and appears to have the ball constantly trapped under his feet.

sloppiness is contagious. Playing in a decent Wednesday side he would look a lot better. He did get us doing a few good combinations and actually took it forward on his first touch. Had a bigger impact than Rhodes who didn't look bothered

1 minute ago, Sonny said:

Joao scored a great goal but played crap. Unless you class as good just running forward with the ball ignoring all chances to distribute it until you lose it.

Joao was really good. Wanted to go forward and looked interested. I'd rather see that than fletcher lumbering around and losing every header for his 40 grand a week 

2 minutes ago, just visiting said:

Goal aside, I thought Joao looked pretty average. Caught in possession numerous times, rarely found a man with pass and appears to have the ball constantly trapped under his feet.

Actually agree. But compared to the rest that was an improvement.

thought Hooper was the only player who looked arsed and had a bit of quality. 

What Joao served to highlight is that a bit of pace can work wonders though and we are very one dimensional and if you stifle our plan A we resort to long balls too readily that simply don't work for us

2 minutes ago, big_al1985 said:

Hehe. I'm a touch angry!! I don't mind losing to a better team. Losing to a team who want it more,care more and are paid a quarter as much royally f00ks me off.

Especially when it's so obvious  3 weeks in advance

Thats fair venough then..cos we lost to a better team....happenstance it was United....We beat a better team the other night...It was Brentford.

I understand the total meltdown..cos its United...Carlos out...cos its united...

Theres a long way to go yet, its a hard league, Carlos has got us in the mix the last 2 seasons..but we want to change it...cos its United.

He deserves the season, get it wrong and fair enough.

It wasn't a sell out..because of Chansiris pricing, We won't have a sell out, because of Chansiris pricing, but hey listen up..We are the 12th man,we aare valued, we simply have to pay a ridiculous price for it.

Guess what, we just got beaten by a team who charges their fans a reasonable price, are above us in the league, and despite all the f.ookin' "Oh they will blow it eventually..don't seem to be doing that.

Mr Chansiri...You asked us to pay the money, we have done..Carlos, We have the kept the faith...step it up..otherwise... you can both f.ook off in my opinion

Just now, asteener1867 said:

Thats fair venough then..cos we lost to a better team....happenstance it was United....We beat a better team the other night...It was Brentford.

I understand the total meltdown..cos its United...Carlos out...cos its united...

Theres a long way to go yet, its a hard league, Carlos has got us in the mix the last 2 seasons..but we want to change it...cos its United.

He deserves the season, get it wrong and fair enough.

It wasn't a sell out..because of Chansiris pricing, We won't have a sell out, because of Chansiris pricing, but hey listen up..We are the 12th man,we aare valued, we simply have to pay a ridiculous price for it.

Guess what, we just got beaten by a team who charges their fans a reasonable price, are above us in the league, and despite all the f.ookin' "Oh they will blow it eventually..don't seem to be doing that.

Mr Chansiri...You asked us to pay the money, we have done..Carlos, We have the kept the faith...step it up..otherwise... you can both f.ook off in my opinion

Starting like that in a derby left me furious, them lot don't deserve us in the stands, they have absolutely no idea what today meant to us.

Hope they're reading this too, spineless overpaid gits.