You utter cowards

First time I've booed this set of players off today

I can accept defeat if they've given it their all. I clapped the players off after the playoff final as I was proud of all the effort they put in over the season

They've embarrassed us today, and they're going to have to do something pretty spectacular to make up for this hurt 

1 minute ago, Stoop said:

I can accept defeat if they've given it their all. I clapped the players off after the playoff final as I was proud of all the effort they put in over the season

They've embarrassed us today, and they're going to have to do something pretty spectacular to make up for this hurt 

Genuinely can't be bothered with them, not that they care anyway, just another game to them and Carlos. 

5 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Think you might be doing them a disservice They were the better team, agreed, but they also had the two best individuals on the field, in Brooks and Fleck

No disservice Guru.  They were the best on the day yes.

My point is. In Flecks case especially. He's in a team and system that suits him. 

Put Fleck in a two man midfield for Wedneaday and he'd look no better than what we have. A diminutive little player.

Put him in for us with Jones  against a 3 for United (and at times 4 when Brooks dropped in) and Fleck would have looked as poor as ours did.

Put Bannan or Lee in their 3 man midfield and they'd look like Maradona because of the freedom afforded  them.

As a squad as a whole there's only Brooks I'd take on paper as a clearly very bright individual talent.

As and whole team unit though...they've absolutley dominated us. 

That's the manager and coaching staff getting the best system, best tactics, best formation, and best blend of players to complement each other. 

Stuck by my original point.

We've been out 'teamed'.

6 minutes ago, modboy said:

Thought you were on about some of our so called fans starting at a unitedite sat on the kop with his wednesdayite mate. 

All were middle aged men too giving the aggro. Grow up FFS 

Sound like idiots all round. Never any excuse for violence (if there was any) but it takes a special kind of simpleton for a pig to sit on the kop.

8 minutes ago, just visiting said:

Birmingham first and believe me they aren't a pushover. 

I'll look forward to next Sunday more when it's confirmed Hunt will keep his place at right back. Alioski will give him a tough afternoon.

Hunt will keep his place as Palmer is the only other option. It's just like Wednesday to lose today but turn Leeds over. It really is.

1 minute ago, just visiting said:

Very well actually, tracks back like mad. it's what keeps Dallas out of team, as he doesn't.

He may need to track back then mate...Its the Championship...owt happens.....but by all mean shout the odds...we have been doing that all week...funny how things turn out...

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

No disservice Guru.  They were the best on the day yes.

My point is. In Flecks case especially. He's in a team and system that suits him. 

Put Fleck in a two man midfield for Wedneaday and he'd look no better than what we have. A diminutive little player.

Put him in for us with Jones  against a 3 for United (and at times 4 when Brooks dropped in) and Fleck would have looked as poor as ours did.

Put Bannan or Lee in their 3 man midfield and they'd look like Maradona because of the freedom afforded  them.

As a squad as a whole there's only Brooks I'd take on paper as a clearly very bright individual talent.

As and whole team unit though...they've absolutley dominated us. 

That's the manager and coaching staff getting the best system, best tactics, best formation, and best blend of players to complement each other. 

Stuck by my original point.

We've been out 'teamed'.

Out thought by the manager and out played by the players.

Carlos has been given a management master class by fOOOking Wilder.

Its pathetic.

2 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Sound like idiots all round. Never any excuse for violence (if there was any) but it takes a special kind of simpleton for a pig to sit on the kop.

Be great if one day we could be like the merseyside derby where fans in replica shirts can sit next to each other.

Also thought it was a shame both Sheffield clubs have limited away tickets to just a couple of thousand 

1 minute ago, pgmetcalf said:

Hope it made your day and made you feel better. As for trying to pick the team up for the next match ....    pfft

:columbo:

No I'm still fuming now

This is a game that will live long in the memory, the day a bunch of triers came to Hillsborough and put 4 goals up our frock

Shambles

14 minutes ago, Stoop said:

I can take a defeat if we've had a go, but that's the constant frustration with this team, we don't have a go. 

Performing for 10 minute spells, like today, or for isolated halves, as in most games is not good enough.

33 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

We are weak, far too easily brushed aside and it's not just in this game, it's been happening for a while 

Oh so true, it's why Carlos should go He's turned decent players into timid performers who are afraid to tackle and can't keep hold of the ball.Pace and determination seem alien to us at the moment