You utter cowards

3 minutes ago, steveger said:

I'm f**king LIVID, Fuming, both my football teams surrendered without a whimper, one yesterday at Ibrox and one today who i'd have expected better from at S6, a very very bad  weekend for me

Fair play Steve..The only Owls fan who has been p*ssed off the WHOLE weekend 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, fudge27 said:

Actually agree. But compared to the rest that was an improvement.

thought Hooper was the only player who looked arsed and had a bit of quality. 

What Joao served to highlight is that a bit of pace can work wonders though and we are very one dimensional and if you stifle our plan A we resort to long balls too readily that simply don't work for us

Nail on head WE LACK PACE and Joao whilst being very ordinary has exactly that, pace and he adds something different. The three things that get you out of this league are strength, pace and quality we only have one out of three and even thats debateable.

Edited by Mountain Owl
Stressed

Just now, Mountain Owl said:

Nail on head WE LACK PACE and Joao whilst being very ordinary has exactly that, pace and he adds something different. The two things that get you out of this league are strength, pace and quality we only have one out of three and even thats debateable.

F.ookin' edit it you soft sod lol

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

I thought the effort was there but the tactical direction and motivation was way off.

Totally agree. Don't get this 'they're not trying' s..t... course they f......g are

We were really sloppy in defence. Otherwise I thought the two sides were much of a muchness.

33 minutes ago, big_al1985 said:

I've ranted before about this so i apologise, but our players are pathetic.

This has been coming, and weeks off, we do not earn the right to play, we're soft,  we don't like running, we never  enforce our style of play against the opponents, we let them do what they want.

We play a perpetual cycle of pre season friendlies.  Utter garbage. Cowards,bottlers, n0bs, you disgraced yourselves today. Don't worry though  lads, you'll get 6th and 30k a week. 

Bacon anyone?

3 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

We lost to a better team.

Not individually a better team , but  collectively a better team.

Think you might be doing them a disservice They were the better team, agreed, but they also had the two best individuals on the field, in Brooks and Fleck

1 minute ago, Mountain Owl said:

Havin a very bad day and a little stressed out so I can be excused. But thanks anyway.

We're all having a bad day mate.....rest assured ive hundreds of 'em.....

I mean the two worst things were

The performance

The lack of bottle

and the result

No sorry the 4 worst things were...................................................

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Mountain Owl said:

Spot on. And you add even though I don't like admitting it "A better manager".

A wily manager who knows what he's doing.

The experiences at Halifax and Oxford... He's learnt about the importance of getting the best out of the players at your disposal. 

Clearly learnt the importance of having a collective that all sing off the same song sheet. 

Most of all.....he puts round pegs in round holes....and when you do that you've always got a chance. 

Clearly worked on the details.  

1 minute ago, just visiting said:

Birmingham first and believe me they aren't a pushover. 

I'll look forward to next Sunday more when it's confirmed Hunt will keep his place at right back. Alioski will give him a tough afternoon.

Can Alioski defend then?

Cos believe me, if he simply looks at Hunt as the bloke thats marking him, he could well get turned over