Favourite goal against the scrubbers ?

Nobody mentions Adam Bolder's double at their place!

To be fair I was there and can't remember much about either of them other than disbelief when he scored to make it 2-0. Of course it was too good to be true and they came back at us.

Terry Curren at the Lane was special 

But for the pure emotional relief it was Mark Bright in 93 we battered them all afternoon and Kelly had the game of his life to keep them in it .

It was the biggest Derby of all time at least in my life time and on the biggest stage .

losing would have been unbearable so it has to be that one 

In my lifetime, Tudgay screamer at their place, it was not only a reyt goal, it was a winner, it got us a league double for the first time in 95 years, And it had a pig fan prematurely stand out of his seat to wave what he thought was going to be a high and wide shot, only to put hands on head when the ball hit the top corner and break his little pig heart. 

Beautiful. 

• Haha 1

Would have said Waddle at Wembley, but it was so early in the game, was at the far end of the stadium, was hard to see it. Perferred the Bright goal in that we had missed so many chances, it was such as relief, we knew we prolly had won the game, and I could see it clearly.

Edited by northderbyshireowl

36 minutes ago, Hirstys Salopettes said:

Mellor, Curran, King, Smith 

These for me too. So special because I watched them from the middle of our beautiful open packed Kop. I was at the Lane for TC's great equalizer and at Wembley

for Chrissy Waddle's free kick and of course Brighty's header. But nothing could beat seeing those goals go in on Boxing Day stood on our glorious Kop.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We've scored some great goals against the bacon.

So difficult to pick my personal favourite. The one I've just gone for though, is the Hirst, Waddle assist at Porksville. I had a great view of it all the way and what a goal. The relief and joy of getting that equaliser, was just such an intense and fantastic feeling. It's just so important firstly not to lose.

The win is always the bonus and we should have won that day, as Warhurst had a good late goal disallowed for f!!k all.

Fancy us strongly on Sunday.

UTO.