SCORE PREDICTIONS

Well you asked for score predictions  ? Here are mine !

Draws             0-0; 1-1; 2-2; 3-3 and 4-4.

Losses           0-1; 0-2; 0-3; 0-4; 1-2; 1-3; 1-4; 1-5; 2-3; 2-4; 2-5; 3-4; 3-5; 4-5.

Wins              1-0;2-0; 3-0; 4-0; 5-0; 6-0; 2-1; 3-1; 4-1; 5-1; 6-1; 3-2; 4-2; 5-2; 6-2.

I don't see any other possibilities, I hope this helps !

Guest Copthorneowl

Can't believe so many are nervous and fearing a loss/draw.  If the match was 20 minutes it would be anybody's game but as its 90+ there's no way our man to man superiority plus home status and current form will not see a win, don't buy the "anything can happen it's a derby" crap Carlos will ignore all that and make Wilder look a complete chump. Which he is.

Relax  it's a win win scenario and there'll be at least 2 clear goal difference Hoope/Fletcher and probably Wallace to score.

Edited by Copthorneowl

8 minutes ago, Copthorneowl said:

Can't believe so many are nervous and fearing a loss/draw.  If the match was 20 minutes it would be anybody's game but as its 90+ there's no way our man to man superiority plus home status and current form will not see a win, don't buy the "anything can happen it's a derby" crap Carlos will ignore all that and make Wilder look a complete chump. Which he is.

Relax  it's a win win scenario and there'll be at least 2 clear goal difference Hoope/Fletcher and probably Wallace to score.

got to admire your confidence, although we have the ability we dont always deliver for 90 mins especially if we take the lead 

Guest Copthorneowl
15 minutes ago, debram said:

got to admire your confidence, although we have the ability we dont always deliver for 90 mins especially if we take the lead 

Keep the faith mate well be fine come May 18.