TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY NEWS THREAD

14:56

WOLVES CLOSE TO £10M DEAL

Sky Sources have told us that Wolverhampton Wanderers are close to completing a £10m deal for PSV’s Jurgen Locadia.

We understand Sunderland and Brighton are also interested in the striker, but Wolves are favourites to get the deal done before the 11pm deadline.

Just no, how the f*ck will they ever be within ffp if they dont go up. That whole experiment is going to end horribly, and I'll laugh

1 minute ago, marcx666 said:

Sky Sources have told us that Wolverhampton Wanderers are close to completing a £10m deal for PSV’s Jurgen Locadia.

We understand Sunderland and Brighton are also interested in the striker, but Wolves are favourites to get the deal done before the 11pm deadline.

Just no, how the f*ck will they ever be within ffp if they dont go up. That whole experiment is going to end horribly, and I'll laugh

Problem is all their super expensive signings have a lot of sell-on value... they may not end up in the sticky stuff even if they fail.

They've got another 2 years to get promoted before they need to worry properly

9 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

Hes meant to be quality. Better than what they'd get for 10m in this league anyway 

Just now, Bluesteel said:

Hes meant to be quality. Better than what they'd get for 10m in this league anyway 

He's proper lit on my Champ Man update save. Then again, all Dutch players are for some reason.

5 minutes ago, eddyowl123 said:

Anyone got a 'rumour roundup'? Missed most of the discussion today, not sure exactly who's been spotted outside the Megastore or in the Asda on Catchbar Lane.

Success spotted in Beres. Kingsize, no apple sauce.

Leadbitter in Dunelm buying a new laundry basket.

Cairney in the club shop looking for a cardboard cut out of John Sheridan. Heis favorite player as a kid when growing up, apparently.

Simms seen in Windsors World of Shoes asking for some white Reebok classics, size 4.

That's about I think.

Edited by owlZfan84