TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY NEWS THREAD

3 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

I can see McGugan ending up somewhere like Bolton. Or a club who can only sign freebies, free agents, loanees etc.

What a waste of a fantastic, top Championship quality, midfielder.

Good luck Lewis McGugan

My sentiment would be Go f*ck yourself Lewis McGugan. 

41 minutes ago, justamatteroftime said:

Doesn't sound that good to me!

The former Hertha Berlin hitman represents a poor return on Hamburg's investment after only netting 13 league goals in 76 outings for the Volksparkstadion side.

And Klaus-Michael Kuhne, who owns 7.5 percent of Hamburg and the naming rights to their stadium according to ESPN, has described Leeds-linked forward - who initially scored 13 goals in 20 games during a loan spell at the club - as "flop of the century" in comments which won't excite the Elland Road faithful.

"HSV is a phenomenon because the losers always get stuck here," the 80-year-old businessman told Der Spiegel.

"Lasogga is a good example, I do not know if I was involved in it.

"Must he be given a five-year contract and a yearly salary of over €3.5m after half a good season? This was Harakiri, the flop of the century."

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/08/18/german-shareholder-calls-leeds-united-target-a-loser/

If he's a flop he'll return to Germany at the end of the season. If he reproduces his 48 Bundesliga goals form he could fire us into the play offs or dare I say even higher.

3 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Not sure that's politically correct but could it be Lewis McGugan disguised as FF?

What is politically correct today a white man is a white man black man is a black man we are all equal and the same doesn't matter about the colour of the skin