Carlos Tonight

Guest Copthorneowl
4 minutes ago, horny owl said:

Hopefully he's not allowed anywhere near the team

This could be the lucky break we needed

Now chansiri might be forced to act at last

What a fine supporter you are.

10 minutes ago, HubristicClapper said:

Some minimum wage jobsworth tries to manhandle you, how exactly do you manage that situation and look good?

You can't.   The only person who can win in that situation is the jobsworth, who has just lost his job but made you look a donut for no fault of your own.

'Minimum wage jobsworth'? 

Are people on higher incomes morally superior then? 

Whatever happened had nothing to do with someone being payed £7.20 Tory boy. 

6 minutes ago, Copthorneowl said:

I havnt seen this but would be willing to bet all I've got that he's been attacked before any reaction from him and if that's the case he's right to do so nobody should be manhandled by a fan and expected to take it.

we all know Carlos is the least aggressive bloke around so let's get real AND supportive for a change.

Did you miss the bit where I said, IF !, true.  

If your looking for supportive then , this should galvanise the whole squad for Saturday , no reaction and you have every insight you need into whats going on at the club

Just now, nethertonowl said:

Did you miss the bit where I said, IF !, true.  

If your looking for supportive then , this should galvanise the whole squad for Saturday , no reaction and you have every insight you need into whats going on at the club

Yeah not your usual tripe

1 minute ago, Bodhidharma said:

Numpty boy.

I personally would regard the term "Jobsworth" as the worse comment, but then again I take pride in my job.

2 minutes ago, horny owl said:

Better supporter than you

I want Wednesday to be successful instead of wasting more time with this clown in charge.

You've gone from saying you want him to prove you wrong on Saturday to calling him a clown when our players missed loads of chances in a cup game. 

Who's the clown here?

Edited by Carbone

2 minutes ago, Bodhidharma said:

Exactly.

Like being a steward is his full time job too. 

2 minutes ago, horny owl said:

I want Wednesday to be successful instead of wasting more time with this clown in charge.

No you don't you want to be proved right after spouting shiiiite for the last two years...pity you didn't put your money where your mouth was over the last two years...gutless

Guest Copthorneowl
1 minute ago, horny owl said:

Youre anything but a supporter you may be a fan but you'll never be a supporter.

This 'clown' as you call him (pathetic name calling) has actually give the real supporters of this club more enjoyment over the last two seasons than almost any. And before you tell me how much money he's had to spend don't bother.

2 minutes ago, Carbone said:

You've gone from saying you want him to prove you wrong on Saturday to calling him a clown when our players missed loads of chances in a cup game. 

Who's the clown here?

I'd love him to prove me wrong but he's had more than enough time to do it

When are some of you going to face facts

We're going nowhere with this clown in charge

Just now, Copthorneowl said:

Youre anything but a supporter you may be a fan but you'll never be a supporter.

This 'clown' as you call him (pathetic name calling) has actually give the real supporters of this club more enjoyment over the last two seasons than almost any. And before you tell me how much money he's had to spend don't bother.

It's all about opinions, Horny Owl thinks it's time to change the manager and you don't.

That doesn't make him any less of a supporter than you and I dare say when he's at a match he gets behind the team 100%.

He just gives his opinion on this forum which I think is fair enough. This forum would be a very dull place if everyone agreed all the time.