Carlos Tonight

45 minutes ago, s110wl said:

nowhere but our best two finishes in the league in 20 years. 

embarrassing. 

What's embarrassing is that there are a section of our fans (I believe they are referred to as 'happy clappers') who believe that no other manager could have done or will do a better job with the same squad. I think there are numerous experienced managers in the UK with proven track records who would get us promoted this season with this squad. I think another manager may have got us up last year also because lets face it - we'll never have a better chance than Town & Reading and we blew it.

Guest mrbluesky
56 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

Go and get your face F****** idiot

55 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

Yeah not your usual tripe

52 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

No you don't you want to be proved right after spouting shiiiite for the last two years...pity you didn't put your money where your mouth was over the last two years...gutless

2 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

What happened tonight ? Winnall started went off after we were three  nil down..Rhodes scored two...apart from the facts you've nearly got an understanding of football..keep up the good work lol 

Nursing home staff on strike tonight!!?

Christ someone put his man pamper on and put him to bed!lol

12 minutes ago, Trader Dom said:

So who's fault is it then?

Can't get the best out of Rhodes and not playing to his strengths?

Completely leaving Winnall out of the squad after he's played well and scored?

Playing people that need dropping but keep playing week in week out?

No cover at full back?

Spunking money on players that don't play?

The list goes on...

So if it's not down to Carlos that who's to blame???

Rhodes who missed 2 golden opportunities against QPR.

Rhodes who missed a great chance tonight at 0-0.

We bought him to put those chances away. The people saying this not playing to his strength nonsense are the same people who said we needed somebody like Rhodes because he will finish the few chances we manage to create.............. how is that going? 

Oh yeah, he scored 2 goals against Bolton's reserves (Who are probably mid table League 1 level at best) when we were 3-0 down so he's now the best striker in the division. 

Yeah Winnall scored and then got a start against Sunderland, where he didn't play very well. He was left out at Fulham because we have a silly amount of players in that position. Could he offer anything better than Hooper, Fletcher, FF or Rhodes who were in the squad? I'll give you the Nuhiu argument, but Nuhiu is fantastic at holding the ball up for the last 10 minutes of the game and offers something none of our strikers do. However, I don't think your criticism is valid when we won the game.

No cover at full back, spunking money on players that don't play? Ask our chairman about that...

Edited by Carbone

Guest mrbluesky
26 minutes ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

What sort of person are you? Calling our manager a clown? Why? He doesn't deserve that.

Christ on a bike,where`s the `irony klaxon` when you need it lollol

3 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

What happened tonight ? Winnall started went off after we were three  nil down..Rhodes scored two...apart from the facts you've nearly got an understanding of football..keep up the good work lol 

Anyone with any understanding of football would realise I'm not talking about tonight...

Obviously your a Carlos lover..

Keep clapping...

6 minutes ago, maldenowl said:

What's embarrassing is that there are a section of our fans (I believe they are referred to as 'happy clappers') who believe that no other manager could have done or will do a better job with the same squad. I think there are numerous experienced managers in the UK with proven track records who would get us promoted this season with this squad. I think another manager may have got us up last year also because lets face it - we'll never have a better chance than Town & Reading and we blew it.

Name them. 

1 minute ago, mrbluesky said:

Christ on a bike,where`s the `irony klaxon` when you need it lollol

FFS, would you credit that? Just watching a documentary about Nicolai Poliakoff, literally just started and a post pops up from his number 2, coincidence? I think not, how did you know?

14 minutes ago, Carbone said:

To put it short.. You're as good as your best players, we are a Championship 3rd-6th squad and that's where we will finish. Just because you spend money it doesn't mean you will or should do well. It means little, it's down to the players on the day and what they can do. Who is to blame tonight for the missed chances? A manager's influence is overstated. Obviously its very important, but its overstated by some. I welcome anybody on here who has played football at a decent level to tell me if it was down to them or their manager when they misplaced a pass or didn't hit a shot on goal. 

I disagree, I believe our squad is capable of winning the league. But not under this manager.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DazUK said:

Some Bolton fan chucked a cheeseburger at him...It hit his £8000 coat what Chansiri got him for signing a new deal..He then threw a 12" hot dog at the Bolton manager and got sent to stands..

Please get your facts right it was 2 hot dog his aiming was about as good as  ff and rest of the player tonight i'm not complaining I'm full up now yummmmmm yum

Guest mrbluesky
Just now, Eastleigh Owl said:

FFS, would you credit that? Just watching a documentary about Nicolai Poliakoff, literally just started and a post pops up from his number 2, coincidence? I think not, how did you know?

Talking of number 2`s and look who `pops up` lol

Guest mrbluesky
Just now, Eastleigh Owl said:

Oh, you got it then

Seems you didn`tlol

and remember,no calling or thinking of calling me a `clown`,it was a clown wasn`t it?:duntmatter:lol