Carlos Tonight

Just now, horny owl said:

I'd love him to prove me wrong but he's had more than enough time to do it

When are some of you going to face facts

We're going nowhere with this clown in charge

nowhere but our best two finishes in the league in 20 years. 

embarrassing. 

1 minute ago, s110wl said:

nowhere but our best two finishes in the league in 20 years. 

embarrassing. 

Do you think that might have had something to do with the amount of money we've spent?

Just playing devils advocate here but it'd be interesting to see how Carlos would have done with the group of players Stuart Gray had.

3 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

It's all about opinions, Horny Owl thinks it's time to change the manager and you don't.

That doesn't make him any less of a supporter than you and I dare say when he's at a match he gets behind the team 100%.

He just gives his opinion on this forum which I think is fair enough. This forum would be a very dull place if everyone agreed all the time.

Don't know about Horny Owl, but you do have to question if this is true about some of those on Owlstalk being particularly vociferous.    In fact you have to wonder ifi they actually do go to a game full stop.

Just now, TrickyTrev said:

Do you think that might have had something to do with the amount of money we've spent?

Just playing devils advocate here but it'd be interesting to see how Carlos would have done with the group of players Stuart Gray had.

of course it's had something to do with it. But if you hadn't noticed, 10 other teams in the league have spent just as much as us in the last two years. 

such a tired, boring and lazy argument. 

and yes, huddersfield did a brilliant job last year before you undoubtedly pipe up with that as well... 

6 minutes ago, Copthorneowl said:

Youre anything but a supporter you may be a fan but you'll never be a supporter.

This 'clown' as you call him (pathetic name calling) has actually give the real supporters of this club more enjoyment over the last two seasons than almost any. And before you tell me how much money he's had to spend don't bother.

You seem to be implying that anyone with a different opinion to yourself is only a fan and not a real supporter...

So what makes you a real supporter?

Is there some sort of real supporters club I don't know about?

Guest Copthorneowl
11 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

It's all about opinions, Horny Owl thinks it's time to change the manager and you don't.

That doesn't make him any less of a supporter than you and I dare say when he's at a match he gets behind the team 100%.

He just gives his opinion on this forum which I think is fair enough. This forum would be a very dull place if everyone agreed all the time.

Im not debating whether CC should be here or sent packing I'm pretty disgusted with the degree of bile and rubbish sent his way when he's in a hole and being slagged off for something he's almost certainly not done I.e. started a disturbance with aggression. He's not remotely that type you know it I know it everybody does. Theres a time and (better) place to get on his case this ain't remotely it.

ive read your recent post and along with others recognise you've lost faith in him I havnt posted my or any opinion on that matter I'm simply sticking up for him in this situation because ITS RIGHT and anybody taking this so called crowd Melee to hit him is in my opinion a poor bloke indeed.

For the record I agree it's all opinions that count but it doesn't make them any better imo.

Edited by Copthorneowl

2 minutes ago, HubristicClapper said:

Don't know about Horny Owl, but you do have to question if this is true about some of those on Owlstalk being particularly vociferous.    In fact you have to wonder ifi they actually do go to a game full stop.

Clearly most don't, anybody who went tonight knows the real story (on the pitch) was our players missing great chances. 

Yet that makes Carlos a clown or impersonating a football manager according to some........ :wacko:

But a wise person once told me 90% of football fans are complete morons. I'd do well to remember that more and forget trying to reason lol

• Haha 1

Guest Copthorneowl
2 minutes ago, Trader Dom said:

You seem to be implying that anyone with a different opinion to yourself is only a fan and not a real supporter...

So what makes you a real supporter?

Is there some sort of real supporters club I don't know about?

No I'm not I'm saying that to turn on Carlos over this is pretty pathetic In My Opinion.

2 minutes ago, s110wl said:

of course it's had something to do with it. But if you hadn't noticed, 10 other teams in the league have spent just as much as us in the last two years. 

such a tired, boring and lazy argument. 

and yes, huddersfield did a brilliant job last year before you undoubtedly pipe up with that as well... 

No you said it was our best 2 league positions in 20 years, so you are comparing the last 2 season with the previous 18 and I'm just raising the fact that in those 2 seasons Carlos has had more money to spend the every manager before him put together since our relegation from the Premier League.

Hardly a fair comparison.

Guest mrbluesky
1 minute ago, Matt Woodruff said:

Two funny comments in a row there. Go for the hat trick lad. 

Glad you found them funny  xxx

Just now, TrickyTrev said:

No you said it was our best 2 league positions in 20 years, so you are comparing the last 2 season with the previous 18 and I'm just raising the fact that in those 2 seasons Carlos has had more money to spend the every manager before him put together since our relegation from the Premier League.

Hardly a fair comparison.

right. you've convinced me. sack the fanny now.

• Haha 1