Carlos Tonight

Guest Copthorneowl

Sincerely hope the doomsayers are not going to have the gall to start on Carlos.

He's picked a bloody strong team involving all the best players/strikers in the club apart from Hooper and Fletcher who presumably he intends to start Saturday.

Weve lost narrowly I've followed on ifollow so bow to those in the ground but if the performance was half as bad as ifollow which cut out for the last 6 mins entirely then we were gash but sounded like we've missed a hatful of chances ....that is not the fault of the manager.

4 minutes ago, steelowl said:

FFS  anyone knows me  wouldnt call me a clapper 

but  lets find out what happened before we start having a pop at CC   wouldn't want to be in the trenches with some of you 

I think the trenches are something to be avoided full stop regardless of who you're with. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Copthorneowl said:

Sincerely hope the doomsayers are not going to have the gall to start on Carlos.

He's picked a bloody strong team involving all the best players/strikers in the club apart from Hooper and Fletcher who presumably he intends to start Saturday.

Weve lost narrowly I've followed on ifollow so bow to those in the ground but if the performance was half as bad as ifollow which cut out for the last 6 mins entirely then we were gash but sounded like we've missed a hatful of chances ....that is not the fault of the manager.

We were not good. They had put number. No pace. Individually looked ok but no cohesion. Nuhiu Matias and Joao were our best players when they came on. 

1 minute ago, GoldGigsChris said:

If Carlos gets a ban, is he still allowed to do half-time talk?   That's when we seem to change our tactics.

Hopefully he's not allowed anywhere near the team

This could be the lucky break we needed

Now chansiri might be forced to act at last

1 minute ago, rickygoo said:

I think the trenches are something to be avoided full stop regardless of who you're with. 

metaphorical as you well know 

unfortunately the lads that did go into the trenches had to  not given a choice 

back on subject glad to hear he was backed up or i hope he was  

13 minutes ago, debram said:

Cc frustrated with players performances and attitudes, too may big I ams, not sure if he can handle it.

im hearing this too.

Think its all spiralling a bit out of control. Time to bring in someone that can handle the players, even in an assistants capacity

Guest Copthorneowl
1 minute ago, nethertonowl said:

Name me the last manager to hit a fan?  Thats why. 

I havnt seen this but would be willing to bet all I've got that he's been attacked before any reaction from him and if that's the case he's right to do so nobody should be manhandled by a fan and expected to take it.

we all know Carlos is the least aggressive bloke around so let's get real AND supportive for a change.

5 minutes ago, steelowl said:

metaphorical as you well know 

unfortunately the lads that did go into the trenches had to  not given a choice 

back on subject glad to hear he was backed up or i hope he was  

My great grandfather did have a choice but enlisted when he didn't need to. Ended up being killed on The Somme. Sometimes it's wise to pick your battles carefully.

1 minute ago, horny owl said:

Hopefully he's not allowed anywhere near the team

This could be the lucky break we needed

Now chansiri might be forced to act at last

CC should have gone mid-last season and certainly after Huddersfield. I would prefer he was sacked for footballing reasons, but I suppose this would suffice.