Jack Stobbs Signs for Port Vale

Guest Lostondisplay
29 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Soon to be called Stobbsy  because Browny will be  his manager and Tonguey will be his team mate .

Tonguey Browney.... oooeer

I'd hope he can make the sort of impact at Port Vale as Ben Marshall did with us

Ben10 was never going to get a game with Stoke but he caught the eye during that five month loan and ended up fetching £1m at auction

He also got an England U21 call up and has been bouncing around the Championship ever since

(just a pity he didn't bounce all the way back to S6)

19 minutes ago, HOSTAGE IN PYONGYANG said:

OK, but if CC doesn't send em out on loan he gets flak. He sends em out on loan, he gets flak. He can't win.

Hang about.

Where have I called CC out for sending Stobbs out on loan?

The point I'm making is the lad isn't going to get anywhere near our first team. He should get his head down at Port Vale and hopefully earn a longer contact there.

smart move from the club giving him new contract and then sending him out on loan , they pay his wages and if he does well we get back a more experienced player ...if he doesn't want to come back  prefers to stay at vale and turns down a new deal here  then we get a compensation fee ....if he bombs down there then we know he's a dud and release him .....it's a win win situation for us . 

9 hours ago, Etchesketch said:

To get a new deal here he will have to really impress whilst on loan because he won't be doing anything here to warrant anything.  For the sake of his own career I hope he does well and can possibly make it a permanent deal

He's a winger, he's seen the light

JS go for it son