Our Next Player of The Season

2 minutes ago, jrh said:

If Adam Reach wins player of the season I will eat my own hat.. shouldn't be in the starting 11 most games never mind win player of the season imo. 

This quote is legally binding. IF it should happen we, the people, would need a video uploading to Owlstalk, within 1 week of Adam receiving his award.

The hat in question must be that of a "Frank Spencer" beret hat, or an over-sized comedy foam stetson.

Last season Lee's absence really hit home. Lee is key, he is our most indispensable player and we need him back to his best if we are ever going to get promoted. Without Lee in the side probably Westwood, with Lee possibly Forestieri or Hooper.

8 hours ago, vickimarino said:

Adam Reach is going to be a star this season.

I hope you are right.........................but i hope you and the others saying Reach are not basing it on a couple of decent performances in friendlies, cause on the evidence of the entire last season he is a million miles away from being player of the year.

Just now, james o connor said:

Exactly, do you genuinely think he will change it? I hope he does but I wound hold my breath ! 

Said it time and time again, he will stand or fall by his decisions this season. Anything other than promotion will be deemed a failure.

At the end of the season he will either be a legend or unemployed.

If we get near enough a full season out of them it will be between Hutchinson and Lee in my eyes. It's only due to an injury in the second half of the season that Hutchinson didn't get this years. He was head and shoulders above anyone else until that point.

11 hours ago, jrh said:

If Adam Reach wins player of the season I will eat my own hat.. shouldn't be in the starting 11 most games never mind win player of the season imo. 

You wear a hat? How very dapper lolDeerstalker?