Next season kit

20 minutes ago, Bodhidharma said:

I'm expecting another shirt that only resembles a Wednesday shirt because there is blue in it (albeit the wrong shade)

I'm expecting you to post something sensible and have been for a few years but, after having been told what the new shirt would be you still spew this nonsense...ah well Rome wasn't built in a day lol 

The paw print reminds me of those sh!t tattoos you usually see on the boobs of well past their best 40 year old women at skeggy... 

Although the Mrs has banned skeggy because it's crap.. oh and she caught me looking at 40 year old ladies t!ts.

4 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

I'm expecting you to post something sensible and have been for a few years but, after having been told what the new shirt would be you still spew this nonsense...ah well Rome wasn't built in a day lol 

Told what it will be?

24 minutes ago, Bodhidharma said:

Told what it will be?

In the steering group last err...feb or march DC said the anniversary shirt would be blue with white sleeves like the 100th anniversary shirt...the delay is in the production but hey it might be a shirt you don't recognise if you're under 20 lol 

34 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

Says King Vomit 

Just now, daveyboy66 said:

In the steering group last err...feb or march DC said the anniversary shirt would be blue with white sleeves like the 100th anniversary shirt...the delay is in the production but hey it might be a shirt you don't recognise if you're under 20 lol 

Or under 60.

I'll wait and see if it resembles what I see as a Wednesday shirt. 

Last seasons shirt wasn't imo. 

Just now, Sam779 said:

Charming.

Are you expecting he can elevate information at a faster rate than me?

awwww

didnt mean to hurt your feelings sam

what can you tell us that saxondale can't ?