Aaron Mooy

Not going to happen.

If Huddersfield go up he'll be with them next season on loan.

If they don't he'll go to Brighton or Reading or someone like that in the PL. At a push he'll be in the championship with one of the sides that dropped down.

17 hours ago, Great Big Galaa said:

I think he's overrated TBH and he should've been sent off the other week at Hillsborough. It's a chuffing mystery how he never got booked? Kicked our players as much as he kicked the ball.

I dont agree he's overrated but absolutely agree he should have been booked early doors at Hillsborough 

Sam Hutchinson 1 slightly late challenge / foul Booked 

Mooy about 10 fouls nothing on totting up alone he should have been Yellow Carded and there were a couple of nasty challenges in there too

2 hours ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

They dominated us in the first leg!! Just because he didn't have an hand in their goal does that mean he didn't play well??

good god...how some people view a match is crazy. Mooy was quality especially in the first leg. 

My point is they had a lot more of the ball yes but their only chances came from our mistakes. Mooy was good at keeping the ball moving without really ever creating anything. I personally think people were wearing tinted glasses with their views on him in the games because of his reputation. 

Jackson Irvine or Josh Scowen would be far more realistic, much cheaper and would probably be just as effective. Mooy or someone similar would have been a great signing last summer. But now we can make up for the mistakes of last summer and bring in this summer what we needed last summer.

5 hours ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

They dominated us in the first leg!! Just because he didn't have an hand in their goal does that mean he didn't play well??

good god...how some people view a match is crazy. Mooy was quality especially in the first leg. 

This.  I wasn't happy with the first leg because they clearly outworked us in all facets.  It wasn't a good look, no matter the apologia posted here.  Sure enough, it continued in the 2nd, save for that brief time after Fletch's goal and up until CC inexplicably taking him off.

1 minute ago, bigash_swfc said:

I think we need to start doing our homework and sign players like Mooy or Izzy Brown when they're available, before they've made a name for themselves. 

This.

What do our scouts actually do?

I could have found the players we've signed. 

Edited by SBOwl