Aaron Mooy

2 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

So according to Biggsy we have joined the list of clubs wanting to sign him. Can't see it to be honest, will probably end up in the prem, but really would like him here

Weren't we interested in him last summer before he signed for Man City?

10 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

So according to Biggsy we have joined the list of clubs wanting to sign him. Can't see it to be honest, will probably end up in the prem, but really would like him here

I think he's overrated TBH and he should've been sent off the other week at Hillsborough. It's a chuffing mystery how he never got booked? Kicked our players as much as he kicked the ball.

8 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

I think he's overrated TBH and he should've been sent off the other week at Hillsborough. It's a chuffing mystery how he never got booked? Kicked our players as much as he kicked the ball.

I wouldn't say he was overrated, it's certainly have him at Hillsborough.

Have to agree with the booking though. After yet another foul the ref pulled him to one side & pointed out several fouls that he'd already committed but for some inexplicable reason chose not to book him. You'd expect that he'd said the next one & your in the book. He went on to commit at least half a dozen more fouls but the ref did nothing.

Just now, pazowl55 said:

If we are serious about a midfielder of Mooy's quality it tells me one thing.

Hutchinson to centre back again.

That would be the logical move - Hutch plays too deep as a CM, not his fault as he isn't a proper CM.

CC on record saying he is a CH - which means he really needs to sort this position out properly this time around. 

Lets hope he does.

Also think he's a very hyped player. What did he do of significance against us in 4 games? Personally think Abdi, Lee, Bannan, Hutchinson are definitely good enough options for top two. It's other positions/tactics we need to alter.