Carlos WILL stay...

1 hour ago, WalthamOwl said:

Howson linking CC with the Porto and Norwich jobs in the paper. 

That strikes me as Howson talking total balls though, the guy has next to no insider information. The Porto link is harder to gauge - but what's the point in Carlos jumping ship from Wednesday to Norwich? Talk about a sideways step.

1 hour ago, Coyt said:

Either Garry Monk or Dean Smith if Carlos decides to go or gets the chop.

either would do for me ,we need a change a different direction,i want to see a much more positive manager any with similar style ie stam or karanka no thanks. the thing with a new manager though is how is he going to get out players what he don't want cause they have all been given silly lucrative contracts , any takers for nuhiu?

12 minutes ago, Groundhopping Owl said:

That strikes me as Howson talking total balls though, the guy has next to no insider information. The Porto link is harder to gauge - but what's the point in Carlos jumping ship from Wednesday to Norwich? Talk about a sideways step.

Those that are know in Portugal are saying "not a chance." Influential people at Porto have great relationship with three daily sports papers in the city and if something was happening, they would be reporting it. In addition, he has too much respect for our club, players, fans and chairman - only chance he would manage another club in England, at this stage, is if he had an offer from a Premiership club that was too good to turn down. 

Edited by AwokenGiant

5 hours ago, owltilidie said:

Body language does say it all - looks like Chansiri is asking why the foook his £10 million purchase didn't take a penalty.

*Tin hat on...*

I was thinking Chansiri was asking why did you bring the bloody donkey on when you had Winnall on the bench.

If CC stays what will he do different next season that he hasn't done this?  

I dont see any further progression with him at the helm

It will be more so the same - we may make the playoffs, but we will get found out again when it counts.

I am beginning think DC and CC are too close and it's clouding the formers judgement. 

3 hours ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Not like him to find a negative on us and print it as news 

Will have read it on here then printed it  , thats how The Star journo`s work. 

51 minutes ago, oldishowl said:

This appears to be doing the rounds.

Guess we will see if accurate 

Let's be right - photo of CC and DC talking today. Carlos has said he reviews things year on year. If you were going to make up a rumour it's the most plausible one to go with.

7 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Let's be right - photo of CC and DC talking today. Carlos has said he reviews things year on year. If you were going to make up a rumour it's the most plausible one to go with.

could easily have been a general chat about plans for next season for all we know. 

I hope they dealt with the signings issue. We could do with a few that actually get a game now and again. 

Our transfer policy has been awful so far, I don't know who or what is the problem but they should get it sorted.

1 hour ago, Magnajoe said:

Carlos staying, new 1yr deal agreed today.

This would make the most sense of all the rumours doing the rounds today. The only concrete think we know is that Carlos and DC have had a conversation in town, and someone that looked rather like an agent joined the conversation - what would they be there for other than to agree terms on a new contract? And Carlos has stated his preference for one year deals.