Carlos WILL stay...

I always think it funny that they have these meetings in public. Same goes for cop shows when they are giving out sensitive info to another cop - in a crowded bar/coffee shop. lol

1 minute ago, brian joicey said:

read elsewhere that a 'heated exchange' took place (someone who had their photo took with DC & CC after said exchange) 

So a heated exchange is taking place between DC and CC and some random fan decides to ask for a photo. Quality lol

1 minute ago, Almat said:

I always think it funny that they have these meetings in public. Same goes for cop shows when they are giving out sensitive info to another cop - in a crowded bar/coffee shop. lol

Or The White House it would seem....

1 minute ago, Almat said:

Why I regularly have business meetings over lunch or a pint. The fact that it IS in public should tell you that itwas nothing controversial. The two supposedly get on very well so meeting for coffee and having a natter about going forward would be quite normal. I'm all so quite sure if a " heated exchange" took place it wouldn't have been in view of anyone. Both men are too professional for that. But hey it's like the FF tweets . Let the drama queens read into what they want!