Carlos WILL stay...

Guest Coyt
3 hours ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

IMG_7901.GIF.a3698ef515764c584b307f3be481f2c6.GIF

I've noticed I got a couple of negs for this post, weird but anyway, why exactly would they not be the right appointments? On the basis of this season they have played a much better brand of football than CC, and yeah they might have finished below him in terms of teams league positions but I generally believe both of them names could get a much better formula out of that squad. Both not afraid to give youngsters an opportunity either, something I don't think CC is a fan of. 

40 minutes ago, Coyt said:

I've noticed I got a couple of negs for this post, weird but anyway, why exactly would they not be the right appointments? On the basis of this season they have played a much better brand of football than CC, and yeah they might have finished below him in terms of teams league positions but I generally believe both of them names could get a much better formula out of that squad. Both not afraid to give youngsters an opportunity either, something I don't think CC is a fan of. 

Remind me again who you chose.... as I could only neg them the once  lol

1 hour ago, Groundhopping Owl said:

This would make the most sense of all the rumours doing the rounds today. The only concrete think we know is that Carlos and DC have had a conversation in town, and someone that looked rather like an agent joined the conversation - what would they be there for other than to agree terms on a new contract? And Carlos has stated his preference for one year deals. 

Youd think so. But whatever happens I think it will have been amicable. They could still have a drink and a chat on good terms if CC didn't fancy another season.

Guest Ash76
5 hours ago, AwokenGiant said:

Stability and continuity is the key - let's push things forward. 

You should share that with Theresa May, could be a place for you on her team